Simone Pepe - Winger - Udinese (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
Why are we offering 12 million for him when we can get Krasic for 16 where the hell is the logic?
because 12 million is what we can get some pepe roni for in the real world and 16 m € is what you pay in football manager for krasic ...

learn to diffentiate real numbers with fiction numbers originating of football manager evaluations or forum member dreams

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Why are we offering 12 million for him when we can get Krasic for 16 where the hell is the logic?
One is Italian and will have no trouble adjusting (or very little).
The other one may not adjust to Italian life / football at all.

Note: I personally do not think we should sign Pepe, especially not for the sums that are being mentioned.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
because 12 million is what we can get some pepe roni for in the real world and 16 m € is what you pay in football manager for krasic ...

learn to diffentiate real numbers with fiction numbers originating of football manager evaluations or forum member dreams
For one I don't play football manager and Krasic's agent said it will take 15 million to buy him. Now run along.

Nicholas

Jan 30, 2008
One is Italian and will have no trouble adjusting (or very little).
The other one may not adjust to Italian life / football at all.

Note: I personally do not think we should sign Pepe, especially not for the sums that are being mentioned.
You've just opened a can of worms dude :seven:

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
SKY report that Pepe will be on the left and Krasic on the right.

And Marotta will speak with Udinese about Candreva and Motta.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
For one I don't play football manager and Krasic's agent said it will take 15 million to buy him. Now run along.
yeah, and since krasic is under contract by his agent and not "owned" by ZSKA Moscow .... what the agent says is more important than what the club demands, right ?

not to forget that they will just take 15 m € if the other interested parties include english clubs ...:rndh:

Nicholas

Jan 30, 2008
yeah, and since krasic is under contract by his agent and not "owned" by ZSKA Moscow .... what the agent says is more important than what the club demands, right ?

not to forget that they will just take 15 m € if the other interested parties include english clubs ...:rndh:
Yes.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I dont think pepe would come if his not affirmed a starting/rotational role. Maybe we are going for one or the other Krasic or Pepe and whichever goes through we stop there but neither player would want to be a backup to the other thats for sure.
Pepe has no right to demand anything, let alone a starting role.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)