Simone Padoin (7 Viewers)

Legend or History?

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Talk about Pazienza leaving started long before we started negotiating for Radja. So its likely that we signed Paz a afew months before the season (because he was free) and that he did not know VIdal would come or that COnte would be coach, so perhaps he did expect to start.

He wasnt hapy and we sold him (I believe it will probably be a finals ale at the end of the season), and I'd be surprised if we get less than 5 mil € for him. Padoin will probably be a decent backup.

BTW, FM says his natural position is ML, while ha can play AML, MR, AMR, CM and LWB :D

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
You guys should watch him before you judge, a lot of us thought Esti and Giac would be rubbish signings
Is there anyone who thinks Esti is good enough to be part of Juventus squad? Really?

Juve must think BIG. Bringing in average players just for the sake of it is not good.

I mean, if it was a loan it would be more understandable. But it was a full buy, 5 yrs contract... we're going to be stuck with an average player, this can't be good.

Apr 15, 2006
Is there anyone who thinks Esti is good enough to be part of Juventus squad? Really?

Juve must think BIG. Bringing in average players just for the sake of it is not good.

I mean, if it was a loan it would be more understandable. But it was a full buy, 5 yrs contract... we're going to be stuck with an average player, this can't be good.
Juve rarely sign a major star player. We've always been ones to buy lesser known players with a certain quality, and integrate them into a strong team. Also, it's very difficult to keep quality players as a backup. That's why they're always average players.

Be serious for a sec Dee, Giacch is a below par player who has no place in Juventus.
He's certainly not a WC player or a game changer. But he's not as bad as some of the players we've had recently, like Tiago, Almiron, Marchionni, etc. I still think he's a good attacker.

Halabalu

Dec 5, 2011
Maybe he could be a good signing... but now the fact that we were struggling to get Guarin, Pizaro, Montolivo, and so on... and finaly signed Padoin in a couple of hours (it seems so) is fucking humiliate for us as a top club in transfer market !!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)