Simone Padoin (8 Viewers)

Legend or History?

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
This guy is mediocre. I was really mad about this transfer earlier and still think abilitywise we could have gotten much better players for that kind of money. Perhaps a loan deal a la Trollotta mode. But I like saying "young padoin" when i comment something about him during games. splashing five mln euros for it, well, it's worth it. young padoin, now prove us wrong and defeat the dark side(s).

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
You are a joke. He made 2 key passes(you do understand what key passes are, right?). Pirlo, Giaccherini, Del Piero and Matri all made 3. How he fuck can you call that useless, you unreasonable bitch?

He had 2 shot, both on target. Matri, Vucinic and your loverboy Marchisio had ZERO! Go call all these players useless, and lay off Padoin!
you are a joke yourself defending mediocre players. 2 :shocked: I am impressed. noooooooooootttttttttt. Del piero made 3 in 10 minutes :tup:
that would have been 9 x 3 = 27 all right maybe 20 in 90 minutes and you are impresed with 2. Marchisio is a dm not attacker.

I never rated matri or vucinic as topplayers. and they ain't wingers. I like to compare wingers with wingers and dm's with dm's and striker with strikers.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
You are a joke. He made 2 key passes(you do understand what key passes are, right?). Pirlo, Giaccherini, Del Piero and Matri all made 3. How he fuck can you call that useless, you unreasonable bitch?

He had 2 shot, both on target. Matri, Vucinic and your loverboy Marchisio had ZERO! Go call all these players useless, and lay off Padoin!
there is some special kind of glasses she wears, that make any contribution to the game invisible if the player performing it is not black, does not do step-overs and has an IQ above 80 ...

Apr 15, 2006
you are a joke yourself defending mediocre players. 2 :shocked: I am impressed. noooooooooootttttttttt. Del piero made 3 in 10 minutes :tup:
that would have been 9 x 3 = 27 all right maybe 20 in 90 minutes and you are impresed with 2. Marchisio is a dm not attacker.

I never rated matri or vucinic as topplayers. and they ain't wingers. I like to compare wingers with wingers and dm's with dm's and striker with strikers.
So just because he's mediocre, I'm not supposed to defend him? :howler: You're an idiot!

You love contradicting yourself, don't you? You like to compare wingers with wingers, yet compare Del Piero's contributions to Padoin's! :howler: :howler:

Yes, he is a mediocre player, so you need to adjust your expectations accordingly. He played well and contributed to our attack, yet unreasonable people like you call him useless.

Seriously, go shoot yourself!

Oh BTW, Marchsio's only defensive contribution was 1 clearance throughout the game. Made ZERO TACKLES, ZERO INTERCEPTIONS, AND ZERO SHOTS BLOCKED!

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
I didn't see much of the game, but Padoin never stood out to me to be terrible. I think people expect too much from him.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
of females on an internet forum, not random no name Italian players.
Did you see the language he used with Janna today? I got a boner reading that. The problem is that he now has found a worse alternative to defending female members.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
he is a poor mans candreva, which is totally ok for the role he does play in our system (which is midfield backup of the least pecking order)

Apr 15, 2006
Sheik, I think you're going too far with the mediocrity defending.
I think you are going too far with attacking mediocrity. His performance does not warrant him being called useless. Yet idiots like Janna continue to criticise him. All I'm trying is to be reasonable. But the others aren't. Which irritates me.
he has started believing he is the White Knight.
I am the White Knight. Defender of the weak. Oppressor of the irrational.
I didn't see much of the game, but Padoin never stood out to me to be terrible. I think people expect too much from him.
It's funny isn't it? They criticise him to be mediocre, yet expect him to play like Messi!

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I think you are going too far with attacking mediocrity. His performance does not warrant him being called useless. Yet idiots like Janna continue to criticise him. All I'm trying is to be reasonable. But the others aren't. Which irritates me.
Have you ever thought that certain people criticize his transfer other than the player himself? €5M + a 5 year contract is an awful deal by us. Watching him play in his mediocre level doesn't help. I don't think anyone expected him to be a great player for us.

Apr 15, 2006
Have you ever thought that certain people criticize his transfer other than the player himself? €5M + a 5 year contract is an awful deal by us. Watching him play in his mediocre level doesn't help. I don't think anyone expected him to be a great player for us.
I'm not talking about his transfer, but his performance. Of the 3 CM's we played yesterday, Padoin he was 2nd best. He made some meaningful contributions, and I'm just highlighting them. By calling him useless, all you're bringing to the table is your bias against him. His mediocrity does not give you a free pass to express your rage over drawing yesterday onto him. So please, be fair in your criticism of any player and for once keep your bias aside!

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I'm not talking about his transfer, but his performance. Of the 3 CM's we played yesterday, Padoin he was 2nd best. He made some meaningful contributions, and I'm just highlighting them. By calling him useless, all you're bringing to the table is your bias against him. His mediocrity does not give you a free pass to express your rage over drawing yesterday onto him. So please, be fair in your criticism of any player and for once keep your bias aside!
But what gives you the right to call other people biased, when he's indeed the epitome of mediocrity, irrelevant of his yesterday's performance?

Apr 15, 2006
But what gives you the right to call other people biased, when he's indeed the epitome of mediocrity, irrelevant of his yesterday's performance?
I wasn't aware that someone had to give me the rights to call someone biased. And I'm only gonna comment on things of relevance, namely his performance for us. I don't care much about what he did with Atalanta.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Wait, you are actually defending his performance? Its not much to single out, but in both times he has started (Right wingback in previous game and RM last night), he has simply looked so out of depth in this fairly mediocre team, I watch the games with some non Juve fans, and they instantly pick up on that and wonder why is starting (because our efficiency with possession changes most of the times he is involved... Kudos on one good shot and 1 ok one, mainly because we need shots from outside the box, but thats it basically with "compliments").

He is just a depth signing, but honestly still very questionable why we signed him, cheap, versatile goes only so far as reasons, when he clearly looks out of it. Especially in the wing roles he has been used in. Can be more ok as CM I guess. But in overall, so far, he adds extremely little to this team. Its just so obvious that it actually bewildering me someone would defend him (and bring up Pirlo and such other players as counter-arguments).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)