• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
He's a backup, you fuckin' idiot!

---------- Post added 04.03.2012 at 18:29 ----------

He also made 2 key passes and had 2 shots on goal! Stop being a hater, Ahmed!
Classy, as always. It's still 5 Million and a 5 year contract meaning/implying wasted wages. Simple maths you douche; well, perhaps not so simple to a pathetic neanderthal like yourself.

You are such an emo bitch when it comes to defending mediocre/average players.

Apr 15, 2006
Look, arguing about this transfer fee and duration is pointless. It's not under our control, and it depended on others' evaluation of him. Juve, Atalanta and his agent came to an agreement that it is 5 mil, and there's nothing we can do about it. We cannot go back in time and change that. So stop bringing it up. Every player needs to be paid his wages. We've wasted a lot more in wages and transfer fees on players like Amauri, Martinez, Elia, Stendardo and the likes. Hell, we can even argue that we're wasting wages on Del Piero considering how little we're using him this season. But in the end, it's pointless. So stop bringing it up.

And I'm not defending him. I'm merely trying to do what you state in your signature: treating him fairly. I set my expectations on his talent, skill, what he offers to the team, and how he's deployed. And considering this, saying that he wasn't useless is pretty fair. You still haven't given us a credible reason other than your own prejudice against him and the wages we paid for him. All of which, is irrelevant.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Classy, as always. It's still 5 Million and a 5 year contract meaning/implying wasted wages. Simple maths you douche; well, perhaps not so simple to a pathetic neanderthal like yourself.

You are such an emo bitch when it comes to defending mediocre/average players.
Maybe you shouldn't be criticizing others for not being classy.

Thought Padoin did reasonably ok. He's just not going to add something really substantial.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He threatend to report your post? Seriously, after flatout out personally insult you in above post? Bizzare. Its funny, I'm used to heated words in discussions around here, but his latest post is just uncalled for in even our aggressive standards, and hence its one of the few times I reported a post in this place. To think someone saying that is reporting others is :lol:

Hey Bianconero81 you madarchod:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I did report your post, but you are the one who hurled abuse at me for simply stating that I feel he is a waste of money. That is my opinion. I didn't say he is utterly useless, but rather that wasting 5 Million Euros and granting him a 5 year contract is not a shrewd piece of business. We could've signed him on loan, and I'd have been ok with that. I hope that clears my position regarding this matter.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
I did report your post, but you are the one who hurled abuse at me for simply stating that I feel he is a waste of money. That is my opinion. I didn't say he is utterly useless, but rather that wasting 5 Million Euros and granting him a 5 year contract is not a shrewd piece of business. We could've signed him on loan, and I'd have been ok with that. I hope that clears my position regarding this matter.
Agreed.

Apr 15, 2006
He threatend to report your post? Seriously, after flatout out of the blue personally insult you? Bizzare. Its funny, I'm used to heated words in discussions around here, but his latest post is just uncalled for in even our aggressive standards, and hence its one of the few times I reported a post in this place. To think someone saying that is reporting other is :lol:
I forgive him anyway. :)
Man, so what? You really think we'd keep him for those 5 years? It's naive to think we would when contract lengths don't really mean much for a newly signed player. We can still sell him in June to another club. This is so pointless that it's not even worth arguing about. Every player has a price, and we had to pay 5mil to sign him. GET OVER IT! What's done is done!

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
He threatend to report your post? Seriously, after flatout out of the blue personally insult you? Bizzare. Its funny, I'm used to heated words in discussions around here, but his latest post is just uncalled for in even our aggressive standards, and hence its one of the few times I reported a post in this place. To think someone saying that is reporting other is :lol:
He called me a fucking idiot first. Please get your facts straight. You guys are making me out as the villain/culprit and sheik is the poor victim :lol:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I forgive him anyway. :)

Man, so what? You really think we'd keep him for those 5 years? It's naive to think we would when contract lengths don't really mean much for a newly signed player. We can still sell him in June to another club. This is so pointless that it's not even worth arguing about. Every player has a price, and we had to pay 5mil to sign him. GET OVER IT! What's done is done!
I think it might be hard to sell him/dispose of him. Our recent history suggests we have a hard time getting rid of mediocre players on long term contracts; hence, why I am a tad concerned regarding this transfer. I'd happily sign 2-3 Padoins once we actually have 2-3 WC players, and some youngsters with promise and potential to guide/carry this team forward. In any case, we are just going to have to disagree on this matter :D

Apr 15, 2006
I think it might be hard to sell him/dispose of him. Our recent history suggests we have a hard time getting rid of mediocre players on long term contracts; hence, why I am a tad concerned regarding this transfer. I'd happily sign 2-3 Padoins once we actually have 2-3 WC players, and some youngsters with promise and potential to guide/carry this team forward. In any case, we are just going to have to disagree on this matter :D
Nah, man. Such a transfer can be made anytime. His transfer was necessary to replace the departing Pazienza. Conte needed someone with experience as a backup, and Padoin is who he chose. We can still buy WC players. It's not too late.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I just know that with 5 millions i would be able to buy a very nice house and like 2 or 3 very nice cars.

PAdoin is not worth that money and he is a big question mark to me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)