Legend or History?

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
They are also the basis for rational arguments.

He completed 30 out of the 35 passes he attempted. So perhaps 5 misplaced passes. He only got disposessed once btw.
That is 6 turnovers which is 6 possibilities for counter attacks, luckily Chievo were toothless tonight.

Apr 15, 2006
we didn't pay a dime for Paz and 5M for this clown...still better?
The only reason he started today was due to Vidal's fetish for yellow cards. Considering that, he had a decent game. I got the stats to support what I'm saying. Who do you think he's a "clown"? And if not him, who should've played today in place of Vidal?

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
The only reason he started today was due to Vidal's fetish for yellow cards. Considering that, he had a decent game. I got the stats to support what I'm saying. Who do you think he's a "clown"? And if not him, who should've played today in place of Vidal?
Padoin played on Vidal place? Are you kidding me? Padoin played on pepe place before famous Caceres - Marchisio sub, and why we conceded? Where was padoin when chievo boy scored a goal?it was padoin zone , defend midfielder zone

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
because he offers nothing in either aspect, offensive or defensive...look how Chievo peppered crosses from our right flank in the 1st half.

Marrone should have started alongside Pirlo and Marchisio...especially in a 4-3-3 (which it was, according to the Coach.)

Apr 15, 2006
That is 6 turnovers which is 6 possibilities for counter attacks, luckily Chievo were toothless tonight.
Using that logic, we had tons of chances to counter too, considering Chievo's passing accuracy was 76%. Luckily for Chievo, we were impotent. We had 5 shots on goal.
Missing 5 out of 35 passes is pretty bad. Regardless, he provides nothing to the team and missed a very very easy chance to score.
Really? Pirlo missed 9 passes in the match. So perhaps we should bench him too then?

Please, be reasonable with your accusations FFS!

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
Using that logic, we had tons of chances to counter too, considering Chievo's passing accuracy was 76%. Luckily for Chievo, we were impotent. We had 5 shots on goal.

Really? Pirlo missed 9 passes in the match. So perhaps we should bench him too then?

Please, be reasonable with your accusations FFS!
Pirlo is very tired, he is playin too much games, that's why I will never understand pazienza offloading, I'm not compare him with Pirlo ofc, but with him we had enough options to give a break to pirlo against teams like chievo

Apr 15, 2006
Juventino[RUS];3547817 said:
Padoin played on Vidal place? Are you kidding me? Padoin played on pepe place before famous Caceres - Marchisio sub, and why we conceded? Where was padoin when chievo boy scored a goal?it was padoin zone , defend midfielder zone
I'll need to review the goal again before commenting on where he was. But he was clearly played out of position, and it's Conte's fault. Not Padoin's.
because he offers nothing in either aspect, offensive or defensive...look how Chievo peppered crosses from our right flank in the 1st half.

Marrone should have started alongside Pirlo and Marchisio...especially in a 4-3-3 (which it was, according to the Coach.)
Marrone? You want to pin your hopes on a youngster who just returned from injury? Right.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Marrone is a hard tackling CM who can keep discipline and make the simple passes...much closer to a Vidal than Padoin.

you say he was played out of position, Conte said they played 4-3-3.

so either Conte is lying or Padoin is a humongous dickhead to be playing in such a wide advanced position.

so not only is he crap, he is also stupid.

Apr 15, 2006
Juventino[RUS];3547842 said:
Pirlo is very tired, he is playin too much games, that's why I will never understand pazienza offloading, I'm not compare him with Pirlo ofc, but with him we had enough options to give a break to pirlo against teams like chievo
Considering that he's sometimes played 3 full matches in a week, Pirlo's fitness cannot be questioned. But none of that matters, because 5 misplaced passes is NOT something you can use to call a player useless! nobody has 100% pass completion rate.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
26 15 3 11
20 8 21 24
14 32
Oh now I see what does conte mean!!!'fuckin 4231 oh god :lol:
Lichsteiner - Barza - chiellini - DC
Marchisio - Pirlo
Padoin - vucinic - giaccherini
Matri

He don't know his own formation nowadays:lol:

Apr 15, 2006
Marrone is a hard tackling CM who can keep discipline and make the simple passes...much closer to a Vidal than Padoin.

you say he was played out of position, Conte said they played 4-3-3.

so either Conte is lying or Padoin is a humongous dickhead to be playing in such a wide advanced position.

so not only is he crap, he is also stupid.
Yeah, that's why Marrone has played so often in the team right? Right.

Oh that's right. Conte never lies. He always speaks the truth. :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)