show your support to members who are unwell (1 Viewer)

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
threads merged and renamed

glad to hear the op went well Ange,kick that cancer like Montero kicked Inzaghi
If you control your blood sugar level than you shouldn't have any secondary infections. All those diseases that many relate with diabetes are happening to people that don't care about their health and diabetes IMO. I'm diabetic for 20 yrs and many don't even know, and not to mention that I'm probably more healthy physically stronger than many my friends.

Even though we don't know each other and I always red your nick as "Angelal" and thought you're a man, I sincerelly wish you all the best and hope you will overcome illness!!!
Glad to hear that everything went well, Angela. keep believing and I hope you beat it for good. Take care of yourself.
I'm sure that the UK doctors did it perfectly. :tup:
Thanks, guys!

@ Bozi: - :lol2:
@ Oggy: - I'm ok for now, but I am aware that type 2 diabetes is on the increase. Also, I would rather try to keep my blood sugar levels down by diet 'cos I hate needles! :snoop:
@ Giovanotti: - Yeah, they do! When I was in hospital in April, the nurse had a look at the wound of another (cancer) patient who had just been operated on. The nurse remarked on the Dr's stitchwork. She said: -
"Oh, He did a really neat job stitching you up! I wonder if he could run me up a dress!" :D

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
@ Giovanotti: - Yeah, they do! When I was in hospital in April, the nurse had a look at the wound of another (cancer) patient who had just been operated on. The nurse remarked on the Dr's stitchwork. She said: -
"Oh, He did a really neat job stitching you up! I wonder if he could run me up a dress!" :D
:lol2: :lol2:

Sounds very familiar .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)