show your support to members who are unwell (2 Viewers)

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
I wish you nothing but a helthy recovery Angela. You will beat this thing for sure. Keep us posted and if you need anything let us know. We are all around you here. You are in good hands and will go through it. Just stay away from Juve news these days :)

Buy on AliExpress.com

SABSAB

Snoop Stinks
Dec 10, 2008
Woaha! Too much devastating news for one day :sergio:

Im sorry to hear that Sab, May she R.I.P.
It's ok jbf, no need to be sad now:D Thanks:)

ßüякε;2475086 said:
Much love, honeypie.
:dule:

That's so sad!:cry: My condolences Sabsab! :dule:
Spread the love! :dule:
Thanks you honey:dule: Promise me that you'll win this battle:):dule:

And sad to hear, Sab. Can't imagine growing up without a mother.
I can't imagine growing up with a mother. Pretty wired.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
hey Angela hope everything goes well for you,needless to say when you need some cheering up we will all be here to help put a smile on your face.

on a side note i wonder if anyone anywhere has ever heard from Fiore,who was quite unwell and had heart surgery. there was someone on here who used to talk with her and the last i heard was doing ok

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Thanks for all your good wishes, guys! It's time for me to put the mad mutt into kennels and then it's off to the hospital! See you in a few weeks!

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Angela hope to hear that the surgical procedure went great as expected.
Just wanted to ask do the doctor(s) say anything about the post surgical therapy-measures such is radiotherapy?

SAB, I'm sorry really.. :depressed:

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Thanks, for all the love. guys! :dule:

Angela hope to hear that the surgical procedure went great as expected.
Just wanted to ask do the doctor(s) say anything about the post surgical therapy-measures such is radiotherapy?
The op went well! They said it was major surgery and I now have a huge scar. They took swabs and stuff to test. It will be 2-3 weeks before they know if I need any chemo or radiotherapy. Even if clear, I need to keep going back for 'check ups' for the next 5 years.

Just got out of hospital a few hours ago and am feeling a bit tired. I have been told to take it easy. No heavy work, bending or lifting for a while. I will have to slowly get back to normal. There are some things that I won't be able to do for 3-4 months.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Thanks, for all the love. guys! :dule:

The op went well! They said it was major surgery and I now have a huge scar. They took swabs and stuff to test. It will be 2-3 weeks before they know if I need any chemo or radiotherapy. Even if clear, I need to keep going back for 'check ups' for the next 5 years.

Just got out of hospital a few hours ago and am feeling a bit tired. I have been told to take it easy. No heavy work, bending or lifting for a while. I will have to slowly get back to normal. There are some things that I won't be able to do for 3-4 months.
Angela, glad to know everything went well. Hope that the tests are gonna be fine as well. Health check ups period is indeed 5 years long that's true. Even if they decide to use radio or chemo that's just for prevention.

The thing you need to do right now is to take a rest from everything. You definitely need some.
Where do you live anyway, I forgot to ask you that? :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)