Show me your pets!! (1 Viewer)

OP
Meow

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
  • Thread Starter #141
    doesnt that get boring , Meow ?

The only thing they like me to do for them is to provide my lap as a cushion to sit on.

After they sit on me what else can I do with them (except patting them )?

And no, they don't do 'go fetch' ad I have no trouble with that...:p

Buy on AliExpress.com

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
    Aug 25, 2006
    thats my dog, passed away like few months ago...like bisco said will be the first and the last.
    Awwww! A cute wee westie! (west highland terrier)
    Nice cat, Tim. :thumbs:
    WILD DOG HERE

GRRRrrrRr . . .
    Rabid dog, you mean. SHOOT IT!
    it's a pet thread...

Not a PEST thread....:irritated
    Well said!
    one of my cats looks like this:

and i cant find a pic of my other one. These pics are from google cause my pc isnt working properly and cant upload photos from my pc
    Nice! My aunt had a black cat, that had a small white patch under her chin.

Eddy

The Maestro
    Aug 20, 2005
    show me some money, you can rent her :D

it's not a toy to amuse you :confused: If you are not an animal lover you wouldn't understand it.
    of course its not a toy , but i do prefer dogs over cats and i love animals, well not all but yea

and plus, dogs are more intelligent than most pets
    its not like cats can sniff and stop a burglar

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    not true at all, dogs can learn to be a slave, that's why people say they are intelligent, Cats are the intelligent ones, you should see them how they steal food etc.. :D

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
    Aug 25, 2006
    not true at all, dogs can learn to be a slave, that's why people say they are intelligent, Cats are the intelligent ones, you should see them how they steal food etc.. :D
    Steal food????? We've had 3 cats and we have our third dog. Not one of them ever stole food!

Eddy

The Maestro
    Aug 20, 2005
    i get very angry when someone tries to steal my food :pumpkin: :D

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    at night she waits me to sleep and watches me, I pretend that I slept then I find her in the kitchen over the table looking for food, once she sees me she flies like a rocket she knows she is guilty :D

Lilith

Immortelle
    May 19, 2006
    I just realised that the only pic I have with my dog is one where I am loosening her collar and it looks like I am choking her. Definitely have to get a better pic of her. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)