Show me your pets!! (2 Viewers)

Nejc

May 13, 2006
ok, here are my cats:
this cat is probably most popular in our street:

then here is our old cat:

and there it is again with young kitties, they are real fuckers, they shit in house every 2 hours :D

we have one older cat, but he is shaggin all days and come home just to eat.and he lost his ear in a fight against dog(anyway dog was more hurt because my brother shot him:D)

Midzata®

Jan 26, 2007
ok, here are m

but he is shaggin all days and come home just to eat.and he lost his ear in a fight against dog(anyway dog was more hurt because my brother shot him:D)
The cat is beaty nejc!
I've had one retarded cat similar like this one, SHE had blue eyes & was with BROKEN tail! :rofl:
She was scared & stupid also. I did like her a lot but when my first cat get poisoned from the poison placed for tha rats, she pyked & my second cat eated the puke :yuck: & she get all crazy.
Running around the table and pissing in the same time all over my carpet :faq2: does seem fun to see, but NOT easy to clean[ask my mom!]
The vet told me that the poison affected on her brain & she is permanently damaged!

Midzata®

Jan 26, 2007
:lol: Mile are you for real
I rarely lie, only if nececary!
And surely I wouldn't lie for stupids like that!
I'm telling ya I had history with crazy pets. At my home we are having at least 2 cats & dog at the time. My favourit cat was Suza! She had millitary discipline! Very smart cat, when I gave her food I wisseled to her, also when I was [how do you say when cat makes 'rrrrrr']. And when I got home from school I wisseled and she runned all the way from the neigbors 2 houses down the street. I was so sad when she passed

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Midzata™;1336206 said:
@Bozi C'mon that a puppy! You should see my friends dobermad->Godzilla! He CAN'T be placed on a cauch like that. He attacks everything: guy who delivers the mail, guy who checks the power bills, trees etc... He's mean!
r u serious!!! i ve seen diseal pull bozi across a room while i was chatting with the bozman. diseal is a really cool dog bozi.
i am glad u didnt crop his ear off mate, my friend did that to his "boxer" and he ended up getting an ear infection and right now my friend is shattered :cry: but he is on medication now so should be alble to survive.

Midzata®

Jan 26, 2007
r u serious!!! i ve seen diseal pull bozi across a room while i was chatting with the bozman. diseal is a really cool dog bozi.
i am glad u didnt crop his ear off mate, my friend did that to his "boxer" and he ended up getting an ear infection and right now my friend is shattered :cry: but he is on medication now so should be alble to survive.
He lloked pretty small on that sofa,
Or the sofa is big... How heavy he is?

memo

Nov 18, 2005
he is tobias my beagle. . .

it was my mothers gift
crismas gift. . .

he remember a lot of juventus. . . we see the games together

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)