Show me your pets!! (1 Viewer)

OP
Meow

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
  • Thread Starter #203
    :rofl:
    The slots live in south America...
    I'm from south-central Europe. I don't have insects to feed him othervise I'll take 1 wright away!
    Those are def. protected specie, you can haveone like that at home Cris
    See ya :cool2:
    I heard they have thier internal organs growing upside down since they spend the majority of their lives hanging in the trees upside down.

Probably seen a show on National Geo or Discovery channel or something.

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    @Bozi C'mon that a puppy! You should see my friends dobermad->Godzilla! He CAN'T be placed on a cauch like that. He attacks everything: guy who delivers the mail, guy who checks the power bills, trees etc... He's mean!
    as bisco said this dog is incredibly strong and seriously massive compared to all the other dobie's i have seen.
    sure he is quite placid and good natured....unless you are a cat.....or a rbbit...or a squirrel....in fact anything small cute and furry, he goes mental. he is a good watch dog but i wouldnt like him to be ferocious, he is a good family pet but he is damn well protective of me and my GF. if someone is running towards us he goes mental.

still though i wouldnt want a dog that attacks random people for no reason, dobies really do have a good temperament, they are fearless though. if your mates dog attacks anyone then i have to say i think he is not an ideal owner

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
    Aug 25, 2006
    Awww, cute.
    ok, here are my cats:
    this cat is probably most popular in our street:

then here is our old cat:

and there it is again with young kitties, they are real fuckers, they shit in house every 2 hours :D

we have one older cat, but he is shaggin all days and come home just to eat.and he lost his ear in a fight against dog(anyway dog was more hurt because my brother shot him:D)
    Nice cats:cute kittens
    heres a couple of pics of my big blacka nd brown baby boy. his name is diesel and he is the biggest Doberman i have ever seen, he dwarfs the other dobie in the street

EDIT**added better pics
    Lovely dog, Bozi. A bit too big and strong for me though!

Midzata®

Jan 26, 2007
    as bisco said this dog is incredibly strong and seriously massive compared to all the other dobie's i have seen.
    sure he is quite placid and good natured....unless you are a cat.....or a rbbit...or a squirrel....in fact anything small cute and furry, he goes mental. he is a good watch dog but i wouldnt like him to be ferocious, he is a good family pet but he is damn well protective of me and my GF. if someone is running towards us he goes mental.

still though i wouldnt want a dog that attacks random people for no reason, dobies really do have a good temperament, they are fearless though. if your mates dog attacks anyone then i have to say i think he is not an ideal owner
    I wanted apitbull, but I have small childrens from my cousin in my yard.
    Those bastards are not easy to handle! On the otherhand you have selected good rase for a family dog. I can recomend also german shepard but it's not for inside the house! He's dirty also, very high IQ thou...

Lilith

Immortelle
    May 19, 2006
    This is completely retarded but this is the ONLY pic I have with my dog. Sorry about the quality, disposable cam and then I scanned pic on here. Oh well. :p And no I was not trying to strangle her.

:disagree: I still can't believe this is the only pic I have. Can't even see her face.

Lilith

Immortelle
    May 19, 2006
    Nope she disappeared after the double identity thing and haven't seen her since. And we'll stick to Private Messaging so that we don't go off topic. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)