shouldn't we change our coach? (2 Viewers)

Sep 14, 2003
No point blaming Lippi (or Moggi for that matter) for not making any purchases during the transfer window, as it turns out, we couldn't afford any major buys.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
That's only natural, Lippi is the focal point, noone has anything to say about the rest of the coaching staff, it's like that everywhere. I mean Queiroz is at Real now, how many of us knew he was assisting Fergie at ManU? I didn't..

OP

hoori-r

Feb 14, 2004
  • Thread Starter #25
    all of u,supported lippi.it's cool!!
    but just look at his decisions last night.
    maresca was one of the best,but lippi replaced him by appih and let conte be on pitch.
    i REALLY don't know,why lippi doesn't use miccoli...

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    more a fitness issue with that though. maresca hasnt been fully fit lately and i think after the inter game, where he played 120 mins and worked his arse off, he couldnt last all game this time.

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
    That's only natural, Lippi is the focal point, noone has anything to say about the rest of the coaching staff, it's like that everywhere. I mean Queiroz is at Real now, how many of us knew he was assisting Fergie at ManU? I didn't..
    queiroz was at man u?????????!!!!! wth was he doing there?

Jan 7, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
    lol is that true

man i wouldnt wanna be a Real fan

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    well, apparently Queiroz was the tactical brains behind united last season. abit like McLaren was back in 99.

its not secret that Fergie hasnt got a good tactical mind, even the united supporters agree with that.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    His strength is that he has good players to work with, and an everlasting supply of chewing gum

Aug 1, 2003
    actually, Martin, I did :D
    But I see your point. I just think it's unfortunate that it's that way. Surely the assistant coaches contribute a lot to the club's success too, but nobody pays attention to them.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
    Its the same everywhere sally. Its only what you get to see. The cameras focus only on Lippi, the commentators only talk about him. Not just Juve, anywhere. I mean how many big clubs' asistant coaches do we know?

Dec 31, 2003
    How could you even think about replacing lippi:(
    just look at what he has done 4 us.
    we are still in the race 4 the Scudetto, CL and the coppa Italia
    So how could you think of replacing him.
    Have Faith, if we were ahnging mid table then a may agree with replacing him. We ahve been in this postion before and Lippi has still led us to the scudetto.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++
    Its the same everywhere sally. Its only what you get to see. The cameras focus only on Lippi, the commentators only talk about him. Not just Juve, anywhere. I mean how many big clubs' asistant coaches do we know?
    Jens Bangsbo ;)

KeNgO

Oct 28, 2002
    this is the worst idea in the history of bad ideas!!!!!!!

the only way i would want lippi to leave juventus is if he takes the azzuri job! only then i would accept him to leave juventus!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)