shouldn't we change our coach? (1 Viewer)

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by hoori-r ] ++
well,I like lippi too much.he is the best coach without any doubt.
but there are 3 questions:
1-why did he say that juve don't need any new defenders at the transfer window? when parma was ready to sell ferrari and bonera ?when our defenders performed awfuly at most of matchs?:(:(
Does lippi have that much say in this?? Or maybe he was just ecohing Moggi's thoughts.

2-why can't he avoid montero,iuliano and conte?:(:(
( ok, i agree on Montero) I believe that some of our defenders haven't been fully fit a times. And if he were to do this, then the complain would be that he doesn't have enough faith in this players.

3-why does he concern to use camoranesi and conte but bench miccoli and maresca?:(:(
because they are all good players and he can play all of them at the same time

i repeat that he is the best coach ever.
but we need a new soul...a fresh mind .

just look at Man.UTD...they really seem boring:frown: coz have seen fergie as their coach since 1990....moggi should change juve mind.and unfortunately there is only one way:replace lippi by a young coach.

i suggest deschamps.he loves juve and also has shown his abilities at monaco.

it's true that lippi can be succesful only at juve.
but juve can continue without him.
better to say:we should continue without him.

we've only been playing ... not properly (sori.... lack of words... stupid head ) for these few months before that we've been great. And we can't jusdge Lippi just based on this. If it were somtime last season this thought wouldn't have crossed your mind right? He's done so much for us and he knows this club so well.

I'd say, change the defenders, not Lippi

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
Here's an article from gigi's twin. Dun know if it's been posted before

Lippi blast for Roma

Juventus coach Marcello Lippi has criticised the behaviour of AS Roma's players during his side's 4-0 league defeat in the Italian capital at the weekend. "Great footballers, even when they win against big clubs, should show more respect to their adversaries," Lippi was quoted as saying in La Gazzetta dello Sport on Thursday

Lippi singled out Roma captain Francesco Totti, who taunted Igor Tudor during the final minutes at Rome's Olympic Stadium, waving four fingers in his direction and putting a finger to his lips to tell the Juventus player to be quiet.

"How can you be happy if your opponents poke fun at you? Teams that win 4-0 shouldn't behave in certain ways," added Lippi.

Juventus's heaviest defeat against Roma since 1931 dropped them eight points behind league leaders AC Milan, and emphasised their problems in defence, where they have conceded 25 goals in 20 games this season.

Lippi, however, insisted his side remained on course to defend their Serie A title.

"Just look at our results. Last year we went out of the Italian Cup at an earlier stage, we've earned more points in Serie A than we did at this stage a year ago and we're into the quarter-finals of the Champions League.

"I understand that plenty of people want to knock Juventus because it's the club that has won the most in the last few seasons.

"But let's not blow this out of proportion. We're disappointed but not distraught. If we've lacked something this year it (has) been in the head, in terms of our concentration. It has nothing to do with the quality of our players".

:touched:

KeNgO

Oct 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by hoori-r ] ++
keNgO;i didn't say any thing but this:lippi should take azzurri job and we should replace him by deschamps.

man even if that happens!!! we shouldn't be happy about it! we should just accept it coz lippi would be moving on to the next step

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
Well........ it's not such a big thing ... what Roma/Totti did..... Many teams/players would have done this i am sure. But i think Lippi was just standing up for us here :)

OP

hoori-r

Feb 14, 2004
  • Thread Starter #51
    all lippi said about totti were true.i hope he takes azzurri job.then we miss old trap who destroyed alex career at wc2002.

OP

hoori-r

Feb 14, 2004
  • Thread Starter #53
    cuz he benched him and used doni.that was a crime...for all azzurri fans..also for all alex fans.i hate trap.

Jul 28, 2002
    true hoor, true, but where is doni now??? and where is DP??

All he did was cement totti as number 10 in italy, pushing dp to a fringe player for italy.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
    I wudnt blame Trap for destroying Dp's career. It was Dp who refused to play behind two strikers. And Totti was definitely ahead of Dp for the striker role.

OP

hoori-r

Feb 14, 2004
  • Thread Starter #58
    u r wrong.dp said that he even would accept being a defender at azzurri.against mexico he played as a left winger.i hate trap and his defensive mind at wc2002.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
    There is no doubt trap screwed up big time at WC 2002. But Dp had clearly stated his preference of play, and went on to say that he doesnt like playing behind two strikers, even when he knew thats where he was most likely going to end up playing.

OP

hoori-r

Feb 14, 2004
  • Thread Starter #60
    i just know trap believd in totti.even when totti performed awfully.trap could use dp,bobo and totti at the same time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)