shouldn't we change our coach? (1 Viewer)

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
And likely to be out of a job fairly soon, short of Chelsea winning the Champions League, or Abrahmovic being more patient than the media suggests.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
Sometimes a change does you good. I think Lippi's doing a good job though at the moment, so I wouldn't get rid of him, even if Juve don't win anything this year.

Len

Feb 13, 2004
Lippi is destined to be with Juve
In the past decade, its only him who wins trophys for Juve, not Ancellotti

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Yea, but whose to say that would be in the near future? id love to have Lippi another 5 years.....wud be a dream.
Hes only 56!

Aug 1, 2003
I wouldn't mind a change- but I'd love it if we get a new coach in Juve when Lippi leaves for the Azzurri

I don't think Lippi in Chelsea would work out nor would Ranieri in Juventus

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
i don't think lippi at chelsea would work out.

he doesn't like to work with prima donnas,and i don't think prima donnas will like working with a "royal pain in the ass",as lippi would put himself;)

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
The only reason i think it cud work is coz of Lippi's desire to coach a premiership team. And although Juve wud be a mouth watering prospect for Ranieri, i doubt he'd want to take up the job at Juve where he wud be at the risk of losing his job every week. As it is in the Serie A. Not that i think he wud do a good job at Juve either.

I think the best replacement for Lippi would be Luca Vialli imo. I'd like to see him at Juve more than Deschamps. He's got the charisma for a team like Juve and seems to have been a good student of the game as he proved with his time at Chelsea.

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++
Yea, but whose to say that would be in the near future? id love to have Lippi another 5 years.....wud be a dream.
Hes only 56!
I'd rather have him leave earlier. We need to win the CL and Lippi isn't good at that.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++
I think the best replacement for Lippi would be Luca Vialli imo. I'd like to see him at Juve more than Deschamps. He's got the charisma for a team like Juve and seems to have been a good student of the game as he proved with his time at Chelsea.
:eek: You clearly didn't see his time at Watford!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)