Should we still support Juventus ? (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
zizoufan

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
  • Thread Starter #22
    You should ban yourself for putting that kind of question..oh sorry...for opening that kind of a thread here. Man i can't believe you, your silly avatar, and the reply you gave me. The board can change a thousand time..the spirit will live be sure :) there are people that now make plans..that will manifest, there are people who love Juventus and will do sth to help the club, be sure of that ...we here are just talking yo..we can't do shit...but don't write/speak without thinking first...don't offence the club that brought your idol to what he is today.
    I hope so my friend because i can't this ! I've never seen juventus like for years. Every team was scared of juventus, Now everyone dare to say " We can beat Juventus "
    I don't think I'm offencing the club by putting zidane in my avatar :shifty:

blondu

Grazie Ale
    Nov 9, 2006
    You offended the supporter of this club, that means the club itself by opening this thread with the most stupidest question Juventuz has ever seen. And your avatar disgusts me just because this is a Juventus forum...if you cared about Juve you would have that man in a bianconeri shirt, not a real one (but that is just an opinion..it's a free forum...do what the hell do you wanna do)

Omair

Herticity
    Sep 27, 2006
    Stop being a Juventus fan? seriously? you know what .. all this week, starting now, I will wear Juve jerseys to uni and I would like to see one person who questions this choice!

I haven't dropped out when we were in hell why would I do that now? No matter how mad I am at the board or how much I hate our "inter" mentality .. I still will be faithful at defeat as much as the old lady is glorious with victory!

PS. weeks start on Saturday over here..

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    Of course we should. Come on! It's Juve we support, not these bozos that run the club. You can still support the club but ask for those clowns to be fired.

Those of you who want to stop supporting Juve then don't let the door hit you on the back when you leave. When we start winning AGAIN then don't come back because we don't need you.

When we start winning it'll be so much sweeter. Won't happen just like this though. Heads must role, right coach and the right players should be bought for this to happen.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
    Stop being a Juventus fan? seriously? you know what .. all this week, starting now, I will wear Juve jerseys to uni and I would like to see one person who questions this choice!

I haven't dropped out when we were in hell why would I do that now? No matter how mad I am at the board or how much I hate our "inter" mentality .. I still will be faithful at defeat as much as the old lady is glorious with victory!

PS. weeks start on Saturday over here..

perfect answer! :tup:

Rocky

May 21, 2009
    Only things we should stop supporting are the board and the players who don't give maximum effort or can't cut it for Juve. Can't believe anyone could actually ask themselves whether they should continue to support Juventus.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)