Should we still support Juventus ? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Like a few others already said, you're in the wrong place if you even thought of that. Go support Manure or Barca if you don't want to see your team to suffer a bit sometimes. But believe me when I say, that it will be wonderful for us to get back like the old ways and see you crawling back here with us.

To the Old Lady! :beer:

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
Stop supporting Juve?! You should learn a lesson from this situation: Every dog has its day. Our day will come sooner than later. Just pray that we see signs of improvement from the owners.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Everytime a set back like this happens, and i get so ridiculously annoyed i just think whats the point, why am i subjecting myself to this torment. But then the hours pass and all i can think about is this club, and how great it is. How many amazing memories and moments it has given me over the years. Like the cl win, then numerous scudettos, the warrior like performances, the tears when i first went into the delle alpi and when del piero signed my serie b shirt at old trafford. The question of whether to support juventus should never even enter the mind. As soon as the fans give up the club is screwed. We are juventus and anyone that doesnt want to be part of that should leave immediately.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Everytime a set back like this happens, and i get so ridiculously annoyed i just think whats the point, why am i subjecting myself to this torment. But then the hours pass and all i can think about is this club, and how great it is. How many amazing memories and moments it has given me over the years. Like the cl win, then numerous scudettos, the warrior like performances, the tears when i first went into the delle alpi and when del piero signed my serie b shirt at old trafford. The question of whether to support juventus should never even enter the mind. As soon as the fans give up the club is screwed. We are juventus and anyone that doesnt want to be part of that should leave immediately.
Just remember that it's seasons like this that make the victories that much sweeter. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)