Should or should we not sell Del Piero? (1 Viewer)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
dp was not ever a leader :(
Aha.

You know what's so strange? If you go by statistics, Del Piero wasn't that poor anyway back then.
Thats indeed true. Zlatan(the member) and soo many other members hated soo much Del Piero for unexisting reasons, I wont mention names.

I remmber it was only me you dp4life and hoori defending Ale, I feel sometimes disguted knowing how many members current and non current members were insulting Del Piero.

I'll still stick to my opinion and that is that Del Piero was by mile better than Zlatan, there was NOT even competition between them.

Reading posts back really brought smile to my face, shows how many football "experts" we have here:rolleyes:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
I've had enough of this DP talk.
This bashing is a bit over the top to be honest. I really get the feeling on this site that people are bashing Del Piero, just for the sake of bashing him, similar to the Camoranesi bashing.

The Del Piero I have seen this season has been more dan a decent player. A Player who can still contribute a lot to the current team.
Almost all, if not all of his goals this season have been winning goals. Plus, he is topscorer together with Capello 's oh so precious Zlatan Ibrahimovic.
And that, while the latter has had about the double of the former's playing time.
Things have gone that far with DP, that I hope Alex scores if he plays on sunday, because if he doesn't he'll be subbed in the 60th minute even if he has played a great game. Scoring a goal will at least give him playing time untill the 70th minute..

The Alessandro Del Piero I know is also so much more than just a forward in our team. His meaning to the club off the pitch, the experience he brings to the side, him being a symbol and fan favourite is important as well.
Del Piero is the ambassador of Juventus FC off the field so this talk of him going to japan is ludacrous.

Frankly i'm getting sick and oh so tired of this Zlatan overrating and DP underrating.
People should finally learn to stop comparing DP to the '1998 DP', Zlatan, Mutu, Adriano or whoever.
Alex Del Piero is a very fine player in his own right, so treat him that way!

And that's all i have to say about that....
Dominic or Azzurri7 in disguise :D?

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Oh thank you for bringing this thread back :pint:

Now, I wanna see those who were "OK" with letting Buffon go...

Some players are just priceless, and Del Piero was always one of them!

OP
Seven

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #407
    Frankly speaking, I think even Zalayeta > DP ATM. Even though he doesn't play much, when u want him to score, he does the job. At times he scored for us, when he came on juz as a sub.
    You're an idiot and I have history on my side here.

Nov 28, 2006
    Is this a juve forum or what?
    DP is a legend.
    I wouldn't sell him even if he wouldn't score 1 goal next season.
    He's a symbol.
    A true bianconero.

He should play as much as he feels and get a role in the managment.
    I would also like them to retire his #10 jersey.

In todays football u can't find many players as DP.
    Players like Totti,Maldini, Raul, Puyol.
    Those players are priceless.

Totti is the best example...he grew in rome, playing for rome and will play till the end of his career.
    Roma could sell for like 60 million ...but they didn't.
    they pay like 8-10 million a year for him and not becuz of the goals he scores.
    But becuz he's a legend.
    A true romanista.

How can a juve fan consider showing alex the way out of the club?
    And for what reason? Saving money?

Juventino007

Jun 11, 2007
    shame on alll after what del piero has done 4 this club
    without him juve wuldnt be the same, he is our top scorer most played games
    everything he even stayed with us in serie b and got the golden boot in stinky serie b when he could of been playing man.utd
    Del Piero isone of the best players this club has ever seen
    shame,,, we shall never sell him let him play with us until he is 40 if he wants 2

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
    Dec 27, 2005
    So should we sell him or not??? :D I'm all for his selling...

P.S. Did anyone noticed how many new members we got???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)