Should or should we not sell Del Piero? (7 Viewers)

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I am against selling Trezeguet. I think he's a quality centre forward, and is more effective than Zlatan might I add. That doesnt mean to say sell Zlatan, but i certainly want a goal poacher in the ranks, and Del Piero certainly isnt it.

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
I know that I am going to get a lot of stick for this, but his recent performances aside, I think DP's the kinda player u don't sell.

Let him retire here. :thumb:

Webber

Feb 27, 2005
Trezeguet can just score, but he can't create game like Zlatan can, so IMO Trezeguet is not so good as Zlatan is. So I think, that after that season we should definately sell him ( as far as I know he's got big wage).
About Mutu. We don't know what impression drugs and that scene about Chelsea left on him. So if there would be the old Parma's Mutu, he would be definately be tter than Trezeguet is, but if ther would be Chelsea's Mutu, I would think twice.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
DP is eyeing 2 victories against Roma and Madrid and he's saying that this might be the point that we might get everything or lose it

OP
Seven

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #370
    Just check the posts in the beginning of this thread and compare them to history :D.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
    Its funny how things change.

I can't say I backed DP to stay at that time. Actually, before Cap came, I was seriously stressed out at DP's low performances. I would have sold him then.

Good thing we didn't though, good thing DP took everything with loyalty and patience.

OP
    Seven

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #375
    You know what's so strange? If you go by statistics, Del Piero wasn't that poor anyway back then.

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    Its funny how things change.

I can't say I backed DP to stay at that time. Actually, before Cap came, I was seriously stressed out at DP's low performances. I would have sold him then.

Good thing we didn't though, good thing DP took everything with loyalty and patience.
    He was always like that,
    but history gave him the chance to prove it...

peckface

approaching curve
    Oct 3, 2004
    I just wanted Del Piero out so Zlatan so he'd get a certain place in the team. God I hate myself. :undecide:

BTW looking at the old posts, there was much more harmony in the forum back then. I wonder what kind of response a thread like that would get these days with the new membs.

Jul 2, 2006
    Sad but true. For the wellbeing of Juventus FC Moggi need to do something.. this cant go on. And I doubt that Del Piero wants to lower his sallary and become a sub player. I think that DP think highly of himself and cannot accept this, so a move to Newcastle or something would be good?

I can believe im writing this..!
    look at his signature now:D

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
    May 25, 2004
    Delpiero is without a doubt a unique player inside and outside the pitch. U'll have to wait too many years to find someone that could fill his shoes. I'm not sure this one exist right now

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)