Shots fired at Montreal College - 20 injured (1 Viewer)

OP
Jem83

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
  • Thread Starter #4
    Zé Tahir said:
    actually only the gunman was killed, the rest were injured. Unless this news hasn't been updated.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/5343714.stm
    well i'm not gonna mourn no freaking gunman!

but i've been reading norwegian newspapers and they claim "several killed" and "4 people dead" but as of yet there aren't any detailed descriptions of anything.

Jan 7, 2004
    Max said:
    One girl was killed for sure other than the gunman. Of course the media looks down upon anyone in a black trench-coat or with a mohawk now. Oh well, the goths do it to themselves, I'm tired of defending them.
    this is the second time in montreal schools. disgusting

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
    Is that guy an Inter fan?

I mean how desperate can you be? :groan:

PS sorry if I said smth inappropriate

RIP

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    He was probably just another queer who was tired of being the laughing stock of the campus. Have fun being laughed at in hell.

RIP to the victims.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
    May 7, 2004
    Andy said:
    He was probably just another queer who was tired of being the laughing stock of the campus. Have fun being laughed at in hell.

RIP to the victims.

Was that comment really neccesary? :confused:

RIP

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Sir Sebastian said:
    Was that comment really neccesary? :confused:

RIP
    I believe so, as only someone who is not in touch with society would kill a bunch of people he does not even know.

It's the same thing with those Columbine jokes.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
    May 7, 2004
    Andy said:
    I believe so, as only someone who is not in touch with society would kill a bunch of people he does not even know.

It's the same thing with those Columbine jokes.

That's not what I meant at all, insult the prick all you want. I'm just saying calling him "queer" seems entirely innapropriate.

But nevermind, I'm just aggrivated by those little remarks after recent events here. No intentions to start an argument in this thread.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Sir Sebastian said:
    That's not what I meant at all, insult the prick all you want. I'm just saying calling him "queer" seems entirely innapropriate.

But nevermind, I'm just aggrivated by those little remarks after recent events here. No intentions to start an argument in this thread.
    But he is indeed a queer, and there should be no dispute in knowing I am not talking about gays here.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
    Andy said:
    But he is indeed a queer, and there should be no dispute in knowing I am not talking about gays here.
    That's okay andy, though I have to admit, I picked that up the wrong way until I read what you meant.

May the innocent victim RIP.

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
    Aug 1, 2002
    wow, shocking stuff, u hear about this stuff going on in America but its surprising to hear when it happens in Canada. what a sicko.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)