Short Vacation (1 Viewer)

OP
Ali

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
  • Thread Starter #22
    Was just about to quote the bolded part Pendir but Erik already did it :) And am sure Amsterdam is beautiful too coz I've heard it from too many people.

Thanks Miss Dubai it was a great retreat in a week full of angish football wise.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    Miss Dubai- your country is also beautiful. I have worked in Dubai couple of years ago, in Jebel Ali, and I was driving to work on Sheykh Zayed road every day...

This is the picture of that road in 1990...

Asma

Doctor Asma
    Oct 21, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Pendir ] ++
    Miss Dubai- your country is also beautiful. I have worked in Dubai couple of years ago, in Jebel Ali, and I was driving to work on Sheykh Zayed road every day...

wow thats nice,now u r back to ur country right??anyways,u r always welcome in DUBAI:cool:

OP
    Ali

Ali

Conditioned
    Contributor
    Jul 15, 2002
  • Thread Starter #28
    ++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
    Kewl, reckon that should get rid of those annoying motorbike policemen! Tell me, where EXACTLY is that? :D
    The road leads to villages close to Mombasa (Coastal Town 2nd largest in Kenya) where you can travel for almost 40-50km's without meeting anyone.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by MISS DUBAI ] ++
    wow thats nice,now u r back to ur country right??anyways,u r always welcome in DUBAI:cool:
    Yeah, I go back there every now and then, not as often as I would like to though... do some 4x4 Safary, walk around Deira, visit Burj Al Arab... can't stop fascinating with that hotel (which I will never afford :) )

My friends works for Emirates Airlines, he hooks me up with discounted air tickets :thumb:

Asma

Doctor Asma
    Oct 21, 2003

Yeah, I go back there every now and then, not as often as I would like to though... do some 4x4 Safary, walk around Deira, visit Burj Al Arab... can't stop fascinating with that hotel (which I will never afford :) )

My friends works for Emirates Airlines, he hooks me up with discounted air tickets :thumb:
    i have been to burj-al-arab twice...nice place!!:D

OP
    Ali

Ali

Conditioned
    Contributor
    Jul 15, 2002
  • Thread Starter #31
    ++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++
    Ali, is there any way I could have a peek at the "originals" of those pics? I'm very into photography right now and I'd love to see some full size samples of yours if possible. :)
    PM your email to me & I'll gladly oblige.

Will have a look as soon as possible :excited:

Yes that road is beautiful & Dubai is amazing too.

i would like to visit this country :)
    You are most welcome & yes am back home. Thank you.

Aug 27, 2003

man this is 1990 i remeber these days i use to hate the road there was nothing to see but bulitten baord and we had on shopping mall now we have many places to go!
    and this pic u posted is pretty cool! u worked in what section in jebal ali?

AnnA

May 14, 2003
    Great pics!! Your country is so so beautiful!!

Well, I can say that mine is great too, but.... Your is really amazing!

Aug 27, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by AnnA ] ++
    Great pics!! Your country is so so beautiful!!

Well, I can say that mine is great too, but.... Your is really amazing!
    im glad u found it amazing! well u know i wish i was a toruist sometimes to expiernce the same experinece when visiting dubai ...
    u should come and visit us somtimes dont worry i could give u a free tour ;) although Isuk in directions but ill try :p

Aug 27, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Vicky ] ++
    wow !
    i know when i went inside i had the same expression :eek: and u know the smallest room is a two story room well its a suite i havent been in the room just the gym..
    each of its equipment has its own tv and u cold plug in and wach or listn to music and u can even watch international channels

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)