Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
  • Thread Starter #61
    ++ [ originally posted by Febrina ] ++
    Hey again Ali!:)
    Wow, great pics...:cool::thumb:
    Did you enjoy the rally? :extatic: oww man, I envy you :D
    Hey Anna. :)
    Thanks, I had a great time. The Safari Rally was tough & unpredictable as always. I saw a car roll 9 times & barely 10 minutes the driver was giving an interview to the TV crew :eek:

Buy on AliExpress.com
    OP
    Ali

Ali

Conditioned
    Contributor
    Jul 15, 2002
  • Thread Starter #63
    Yeah :). We had everything in that trip. I managed to visit a 16th century fort built by the portuguese & saw some ancient artifacts. Would have had awesome pics but I had forgotten my camera's charger :wallbang:
    Do you go for rallies?

OP
    Ali

Ali

Conditioned
    Contributor
    Jul 15, 2002
  • Thread Starter #65
    The driver you are talking about is Collin McRae - A one time World Champ & one of the most spectacular drivers of his era. He is affectionately known as Collin McCrash for his numerous & often spectacular accidents.
    Sally you should try & catch a rally live for it is an unforgettable experience. Somehow the TV does not do justice to a car moving at 200kph on rough roads. It's awesome!!!

OP
    Ali

Ali

Conditioned
    Contributor
    Jul 15, 2002
  • Thread Starter #67
    and that I assume is the closest you've ever been to a rally car, no?

Febrina

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Ali ] ++
    Yeah :). We had everything in that trip. I managed to visit a 16th century fort built by the portuguese & saw some ancient artifacts. Would have had awesome pics but I had forgotten my camera's charger :wallbang:
    Do you go for rallies?
    I'd love to, but now all I can do is just watching on TV.:down:
    Safari Rally must be different with WRC, i mean it's more challenging, especially with the wild track. More fun, i must say...like Rally Dakar? ;)
    Colin has tried Dakar this early year..maybe Seb will follow someday :D

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Pendir ] ++
    Miss Dubai- your country is also beautiful. I have worked in Dubai couple of years ago, in Jebel Ali, and I was driving to work on Sheykh Zayed road every day...

This is the picture of that road in 1990...

I Simply love this pic.

NO one saw an anime movie called "Fist of the North Star"(Hokuto no Ken)????

The post apocaliptic world they show in that movie looks equally to this one, even in color.

I know that this city is not ruined but looking it rapidly, it seem in that way-

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)