Shoes! (10 Viewers)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Groceries, cigarettes, drinkinh and the odd class when something is really tough at the university. I can basically boil it down to leaving the apartment three times per week.
what about home delivery grocery shopping? I bet you could cut it down to once per week or less

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
What's the weather out there? I mean degrees wise.
It gets down to about -10 when its really cold. But its not the cold, its more that the weather is grey all the time and the days are like 6 hours long. Its hell on earth.

what about home delivery grocery shopping? I bet you could cut it down to once per week or less
Im trying to resist the American influence on our societies as long as I can. If you get your groceries delivered pretty soon you'll be rolling around on a three wheeled scooter which means that you qualify for euthanasia.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
Im trying to resist the American influence on our societies as long as I can. If you get your groceries delivered pretty soon you'll be rolling around on a three wheeled scooter which means that you qualify for euthanasia.
At least people on wheeled scooters leave their house more than 3 times per week.

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #212
    Cheers Völler. (I hate to google, yes)

It gets down to about -10 when its really cold. But its not the cold, its more that the weather is grey all the time and the days are like 6 hours long. Its hell on earth.
    Ah.. I know what you mean bro. I hate that as well, it's too familiar. I really hate winter, I hate it soooo bad. Most of the time I like when I'm out and winter is killing it for me, it's a horrible and depressive weather.. it literally destroys my mood. The only good thing about it is sleeping, otherwise it's just horrible.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    I enjoyed Dule's summer posts about how horribly hot it was where he lives. You should appreciate your location more.

I'm pretty sure home delivery isn't all that new. Old ladies who can't walk very well have enjoyed this benefit for decades.

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #214
    I enjoyed Dule's summer posts about how horribly hot it was where he lives. You should appreciate your location more.
    It's like 2 weeks of hell overall when it's 39+ degrees. It's also enjoyable weather if you're out, unlike in home. But I'd always pick summer over winter, any day of the week.

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #217
    So you can show your abs. :D
    I can go outside and enjoy the sun! Walk, hang out outside. Everything is better during the summer (bar sleeping, it's too annoying when it's 35+ degrees at midnight :D).

I didn't go for swimming last summer, anywhere :shifty: so I was hiding my abs!

--

Now back on topic. Shoes :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)