Shoes! (6 Viewers)

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
I'm pretty sure losing a toe would be a win in Niko's quest to be different.
Having an even number of toes is far too conventional :agree:
Just don't ask the Chinese to make it.

article-1319055696696-0E6FDD8800000578-568307_636x377.jpg
I want.

- - - Updated - - -

@Monco, a Lithuanian guy I used to know also wore two pairs of pants (at once). You ever do that?
Ive considered purchasing long johns for some winters here. Id umagine it gets a hell of a lot colder in Lithuania

Monco

C.R.E.A.M
Mar 27, 2013
@Monco, a Lithuanian guy I used to know also wore two pairs of pants (at once). You ever do that?
I personally don't and I don't know a single person who does that, but I don't blame that guy either - when it's -30°C outside, you do whatever you need to do to save your testicles. But we are used to these kind of conditions, especially the elder generation, because the winters were even colder back in 60's and 70's and there was a lot more snow too. Primary schools here close only when the temperature drops below -20°C, I imagine that would be considered as strange to say the least in most other countries. :D

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
I personally don't and I don't know a single person who does that, but I don't blame that guy either - when it's -30°C outside, you do whatever you need to do to save your testicles. But we are used to these kind of conditions, especially the elder generation, because the winters were even colder back in 60's and 70's and there was a lot more snow too. Primary schools here close only when the temperature drops below -20°C, I imagine that would be considered as strange to say the least in most other countries. :D
Actually this was in Amsterdam with a temperature of maybe -2. But maybe it was a custom he brought from Lithu.

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #196
    I'll just be wearing my sneaks with ski socks i think.
    Up till now I always rolled with normal sneaks. When it drops bellow -10 I used two pair of socks (but even that was not always). Was thinking I should get something 'better' for this winter, I might stop hating it, who knows :D

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
    Jan 16, 2011
    Up till now I always rolled with normal sneaks. When it drops bellow -10 I used two pair of socks (but even that was not always). Was thinking I should get something 'better' for this winter, I might stop hating it, who knows :D
    Just do as I do: Don't go outside unless you really, really gave to.

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #199
    Just do as I do: Don't go outside unless you really, really gave to.
    Last 4 years (or actually 8) have been painful due to lectures at early hours that I was attending, which was basically 5-6 times per week. But now, considering I do absolutely nothing, I will try and do that. Hide home and go into hibernation. :p

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    Last 4 years (or actually 8) have been painful due to lectures at early hours that I was attending, which was basically 5-6 times per week. But now, considering I do absolutely nothing, I will try and do that. Hide home and go into hibernation. :p
    6 times per week?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)