Sheva out – Ibra in? (1 Viewer)

Matteo..

Apr 30, 2006
Esteban said:
I recognize that technique you are using. It can be quite efficient in the average internet brawl. Accusing me of things that are your own shortcomings. You are the one that supports a team because of one player, yet you accuse me of that. You are the one who repeatedly tried with the same cheap shots, and now you are accusing me of repeating myself.

Good work, my man. No wonder you're popular around here among your friends. :lol2:
You're the one who told us we were gloryhunters because we wanted Juventus to do well. I'd like you to quit acting as if you possess any ratio whatsoever. You are excused.

Buy on AliExpress.com

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Byrone said:
Juventus striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic could replace Andriy Shevchenko at Milan next season, his agent has confirmed.

“A move to Milan would be a solution welcomed by the player,” Mino Raiola told the Guerin Sportivo magazine.

Ibrahimovic could be one of many players to leave the Old Lady at the end of the season given the club’s uncertain future.

Although he was in talks with the Bianconeri over a new contract, the alleged match-fixing scandal has led the whole club’s board of directors to resign.

And with the outfit possibly facing demotion to Serie B if found guilty of sporting fraud, the Swede is assessing his options.

“Under normal circumstances, Juventus would never sell Zlatan and Zlatan would never leave,” Raiola added.

“But now we need to see how events unfold so that we can get a clearer understanding of what could happen.

“We obviously can’t talk about a contract extension at this moment in time,” continued the representative.

“It is my hope that we can prolong the agreement as it would signify that all of the problems are over, but before then Juventus still have to decide who will now run the club.”

However, the agent did open the door to a San Siro switch if the former Ajax man had to pack his bags.

“I have excellent relations with the Turin club and there are only a few sides in Italy who could buy him if they were forced into a sale,” he added.

“Milan are certainly a team who can permit themselves a player of his quality, especially if Andriy Shevchenko leaves.”

Source:Channel4

One positive thing about these uncertain times,will show us all which players are the spineless,money hungry bastards.
that's a welcome news :lol:

Vigr77

Apr 12, 2006
I don't beleive in that Sheve will come to Juve. Abronovich will offer him the best offer in the world. So i think that Sheva will play in Chelsea on next sesion.

-Neena-

May 24, 2006
I don't see why some of you guys hate zlatan :disagree:
he's a great player..
all of the other players might reconsider staying with juve if they go to serie B
and i have a strong feeling that it wouldn't happen (hopefully)

the problems zlatan is facing are rumors
and the stupidness of his agent.. unless his words are being deformed by the media

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
now this is some prety heavy shit right here

i am starting to get scared cause i know that Ibra wont be the only player to leave juve if they are demoted to serie B!!
But no matter what i will always love juve and be behind the all the way!!!

Forza juve!

Oh, and let ibrahimovic go to milan cause in juve he is playing half-heartedly anyway!! whit this he is only stabbing cappelo in the back cause Capello was the only one from juve who supported him in times when he couldnt hit an open goal!!

I guess thats what you get for keeping Del Piero on the substitute bench ha??!

Apr 2, 2006
I hope this happens

Sheva leaves because Milan ( who are currently being investigated too) get relegated to Serie B :p

Ibra is signed by Milan before they get relegated ..........for a huge fee ....and ibra and milan both are in serie B :p

May 16, 2006
It would be very difficult for Juve to keep these players in the club if we get relegated.These players such Ibra are proffecionals they do not get involved with their current teams so easily e.g Henry plays for Arsenal since 1996 or 1998 i think and he is the leader of that team and feels the team as his family Ibra is with us for 1year and something i don't think he will support the club if he does good for him

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
I wouldnt want him in Serie C, he can go 2 Real or even join a circus and bounce a ball on his head for peanuts for all I care

poljak

May 26, 2006
Azzurri7 said:
Not to forget that we really do need cash at this moment. Sell him, and If we were to remain in Serie A, we buy some good things for the team. Milan are welling to we have the cash without that . look if juve but IF juve go in seria b we will have a limited budget . but only bfor one year . then we will go backi in seria A with agnellis milions . my point is that juve now have more money becose fiat now is fully behind juve sooooooooooo DONT WORRY:agree:

May 4, 2004
lol look what i found... (Riccardo is a member in a Milan forum)
[My brother found this]

Originally Posted by Riccardo
OFFICAL STATEMENT FROM RICCARDO

26th May 2006:

Riccardo held a press conference in his living room and announced he was leaving the red and black forums:

"I cannot lie to you all anymore, I am leaving this forum. It is nothing to do with the people on this forum and it is nothing to do with money, that would be absurd. "

At this time Riccardo seemed rather teary, but continued:

"I am making this decision for family reasons. My dog speaks dog language and I talk shite and the only way we can communicate with our toaster is in english. So, for family reasons I must leave. This has nothing to do with my dog, We made this decision together. I could never hope for a better forum, and I'll miss you all"

Many other forums are ready to launch bids for the star poster

source: the top of my head

May 27, 2006
prolly the "young" players like zlatan, chiellini, zambrotta will leave, but players like nedved, daivd, alex gigi and lilian wont, they r the soul of the team, im pretty sure they will continue with us until the end of their careers, as for the rest, good luck if u dont continue with juve

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Juve_Kosova said:
[My brother found this]

26th May 2006:

Riccardo held a press conference in his living room and announced he was leaving the red and black forums:

"I cannot lie to you all anymore, I am leaving this forum. It is nothing to do with the people on this forum and it is nothing to do with money, that would be absurd. "

"I am making this decision for family reasons. My dog speaks dog language and I talk shite and the only way we can communicate with our toaster is in english. So, for family reasons I must leave. This has nothing to do with my dog, We made this decision together. I could never hope for a better forum, and I'll miss you all"

That's so sad.

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Juve_Kosova said:
[My brother found this]

26th May 2006:

:lol: :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)