Sheva out – Ibra in? (2 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Esteban said:
Yes, this should be interesting. Please show me EVERYTHING of what I have posted earlier that you get so offended by, that you will resort to editing my posts.
Because everytime I mention that you are a Zlatan fan, you bring up my age. Well, I am 31 years old and I am immature. I know it and I am proud of it. But before pointing it out, just know what I have achieved in my life with all this childness in me. As for you, go cheer for Zlatan wherever he ends, hopefully in Shitland FC

Buy on AliExpress.com

andybandy

Aug 11, 2005
Who will play for Juventus in Serie B?
The press is already speculating about who will stay with Juventus in Serie B and which players the club has to sell. Big players that could remain with the club are Cannavaro, Thuram, Nedved, Mutu And Del Piero. But it is possible that some of these players may be loaned out until Juventus return to the Serie A. Juventus will lose an enormous amount of money if they play in the Serie B, and therefore they have to dramatically cut wages. Some players the club can't afford to keep. The club also will earn more money if they sell them soon, instead of waiting until Juventus become a Serie B club. Players that will be sold are Buffon, Zambrotta, Chiellini, Zebina, Vieira, Emerson, Camoranesi, Ibrahimovic and Trezeguet. Other less profiled players that could remain with Juventus in Serie B are Kovac, Pessotto, Birindelli, Balzaretti, Blasi, Giannichedda, Olivera and Zalayeta. As the club will become poor overnight, their luck could be that they have over 40 promising players on loan to clubs all over Europe. It is therefore likely that many of these players will be given the task of bringing Juventus back to the Serie A. These players could be Goalkeeper: Mirante(Siena). Defender Gastaldello(Siena). Midfielders LaVecchia(Le Mans) and Paro(Siena). Attackers: Volpato(Siena), Palladino(Livorno), Sculli(Messina) and Guzman(Siena).

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
Jeeks said:
Because everytime I mention that you are a Zlatan fan, you bring up my age. Well, I am 31 years old and I am immature. I know it and I am proud of it. But before pointing it out, just know what I have achieved in my life with all this childness in me. As for you, go cheer for Zlatan wherever he ends, hopefully in Shitland FC
I have mentioned it two times, that's it. Because I was stunned, I never met a 31 year old child before. Now, that's three. It seemed like the sane thing to do... questioning your behaviour at that high age.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Esteban said:
I have mentioned it two times, that's it. Because I was stunned, I never met a 31 year old child before. Now, that's three. It seemed like the sane thing to do... questioning your behaviour at that high age.
Why is that? Are you my parent or my partner in life? If you think it is the sane thing to do to question my age, I will find create something to pick on you. Let us see how it will all turn out to be, shall we?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Fine then. Let it be. Now go post on a Zlatan fan forum and see where will he be signing and then go be a fan of that club. Do it fast.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I am?

Well maybe I supported him a lot last season because he was giving goodies to the club. But before he came to Juve, I only heard about him because of where I live.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Esteban said:
That's an interesting statement from someone claiming not to be a glory hunter.
I don't know where you saw me claiming that I am not a glory hunter; however, my statement implies that I support who ever performs good for my club.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
I'm not Alex or Ibra fan (maybe a little bit Alex's), so I'm not favouring any of theese two or any other Juve player...

I would like to our top players stay with Juve no matter what, and also I wouldn't blame them if they leave us.

But what I mind is that Ibrahimovic pointed out his desire to leave us before any other player, why he couldn't wait to see what will happened to Juve first and announce his desire to stay or go... What I want to say is that he is not only "star" player Juve have, in this club there is a bigger stars and players than him... And yea ohh, why he said he wouldn't mind to go to Milan, why he didin't said Chelsea or Real. I think it would be sneaky from him to join our top rival club, but I wouldn't mind that much because he is going for money not football. What will hurt me is if I see in milan players like Zambrotta, Buffon, Trezeguet etc (our true Juventini)

juve2503

May 18, 2006
What really scares my is that he goes to Milan and he does very well, now that would really p**s me off.

And I think that if he goes to Milan he will do just that, because Ancelotti adapts his formation to the player unlike Cappello who adapts the player to his formation, that is why I think he will do well over there.

So lets just cross our fingers that if he goes over their he will bomb and have a worse season than the one that he has had this year :toast:

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
I think if Zlatan leaves we should consider a midfilelder as a replacement. Mutu and Del Piero can play the assistant striker and striker position along side with trezeguet playing as the hitman.
I wouldn't want Ibra to leave because I do beleive that he is a good player. I also beleive that Capello's way of dealing with things got him spoiled. Never the less, if it his wish to leave Juve for Milan well we would be glad to sell him cause million other players would want to wear his jearsy PLUS he will got a team that will mostly like finish second behind us next season.. Forza Juve.

Matteo..

Apr 30, 2006
Esteban said:
That's an interesting statement from someone claiming not to be a glory hunter.
So what do you mean? If you want the players of your club to do well and your team to win trophies, you're a glory hunter? So we should all support AGAINST Juventus, because that way we would be true fans?

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I'm pretty sure or lets say more than 100% than If Mutu was given the chance to play in Ibra's position and not the wing, he'll shine and do much more than what Ibra did.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Matteo.. said:
So what do you mean? If you want the players of your club to do well and your team to win trophies, you're a glory hunter? So we should all support AGAINST Juventus, because that way we would be true fans?
You have to excuse his logic because he's a player fan not a club fan. Those people think if you support different players (who do good for your team) are glory hunters.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)