Sheva out – Ibra in? (12 Viewers)

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Juventus striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic could replace Andriy Shevchenko at Milan next season, his agent has confirmed.

“A move to Milan would be a solution welcomed by the player,” Mino Raiola told the Guerin Sportivo magazine.

Ibrahimovic could be one of many players to leave the Old Lady at the end of the season given the club’s uncertain future.

Although he was in talks with the Bianconeri over a new contract, the alleged match-fixing scandal has led the whole club’s board of directors to resign.

And with the outfit possibly facing demotion to Serie B if found guilty of sporting fraud, the Swede is assessing his options.

“Under normal circumstances, Juventus would never sell Zlatan and Zlatan would never leave,” Raiola added.

“But now we need to see how events unfold so that we can get a clearer understanding of what could happen.

“We obviously can’t talk about a contract extension at this moment in time,” continued the representative.

“It is my hope that we can prolong the agreement as it would signify that all of the problems are over, but before then Juventus still have to decide who will now run the club.”

However, the agent did open the door to a San Siro switch if the former Ajax man had to pack his bags.

“I have excellent relations with the Turin club and there are only a few sides in Italy who could buy him if they were forced into a sale,” he added.

“Milan are certainly a team who can permit themselves a player of his quality, especially if Andriy Shevchenko leaves.”

Source:Channel4

One positive thing about these uncertain times,will show us all which players are the spineless,money hungry bastards.

Buy on AliExpress.com

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I wont be surprised to see him go. On one hand, I can't blame him for wanting to be in the limelight and taking things forward at this point in his career. On the other, I'd say he's got no class for letting his agent talk about the possibilities that lie ahead, only a few days after we've been mentioned as part of the scandal. The least he could do is wait till the World Cup is over, let things clear up and sit down with a cool head and analyse the situation then.

I mean Juventus supported and played him despite his varying confidence levels when he was down and out. How about a little loyalty when it's his turn to do the same?

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
...........interesting, capello wont be happy though "we mustn't sell zlatan, he can do kickups with chewing gum"

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
Azzurri7 said:
Berlusca&Galliani, Please, Go for it!!!!!!!!!!

seems that u are joyfull about that ! aren't u ? :D
I say we don't need players who aren't faithfull ! let him go at least we'll have some money

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
zizoufan said:
seems that u are joyfull about that ! aren't u ? :D
I say we don't need players who aren't faithfull ! let him go at least we'll have some money
Not to forget that we really do need cash at this moment. Sell him, and If we were to remain in Serie A, we buy some good things for the team. Milan are welling to pay.

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
Azzurri7 said:
Not to forget that we really do need cash at this moment. Sell him, and If we were to remain in Serie A, we buy some good things for the team. Milan are welling to pay.

is milan safe now ? :cry:
I'm sick to see the transfer market , teams are getting involved in the transfer market except us ! we were the guru of the market ! now, what ?

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Well if we get demoted and Milan stay in the Serie-A, my guess is that Ibra won't be the only player from our squad to go there

Philipp00

Jan 31, 2004
I don't think that Zlatan would go to serie B with us. I would sell him if he wants to go. If he really wants to go to milan I don't want to see him playing for Juventus again.
But perhaps his agent just wants that he gets a new contract. Everything in football is getting worse since every player has an own agent. Agents don't care about football. they just want to get as much money for their players as possible.

OP
Byrone

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
  • Thread Starter #16
    Il Re said:
    ...........interesting, capello wont be happy though "we mustn't sell zlatan, he can do kickups with chewing gum"

maybe Capello wont be happy & quit:weee:

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
    Dec 27, 2005
    First of all I don't believe Juve will be relegated!!! (at least I don't want to believe)
    If we are going to be relegated then we gonna need to sell as much as we can, because we will lose almost all money (actually I've red that uf Juve get relegated then we could go to bankrupcy).

Second, I actually don't belive much to Channel4, they are announcing every single rumour that appears (maybe they readin our forum, and announcig some news :D)

And third ofcourse if is Zlatan up to leave the should go right now, we don't need player who will play half hearted for the club. If this rumour is true, then I would sell him at the moment, what I mean is how that any other Juve star player didn't said he want to leave, I think it's because they don't want to create more problems at the club. And again if this rumour is true, and if he leaves for Milan then I will hate Zlatan more than anything.

I think our most loyal and good players should and will leave to some non-italian clubs, as respect to Juve (It's hard to imagine Zambrotta in Milan). All our players should follow example of Alex, as we all know he said that he will never play for some other Italian club. Maybe this is a little bit unrealistic for some players who are at Juve for one or two seasons, but players like Canna, Thuram, Nedved, Gigi, Zambrotta should stay (even if the last two leave Juve I wouldn't be hurted because they are young and can achieve a lot in their careers).

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
    Nov 7, 2005
    goggo said:
    First of all I don't believe Juve will be relegated!!! (at least I don't want to believe)
    If we are going to be relegated then we gonna need to sell as much as we can, because we will lose almost all money (actually I've red that uf Juve get relegated then we could go to bankrupcy).
    Exactly, we must sell our assets

You know, "Leeds United" is the footballing world's best example on how to NOT run a football club (financially), but at least they did one thing right when they were unfortunate enough to get relegated..

They sold EVERYONE and EVERYTHING (even their training ground, on a lease-deal)
    Gathered up every single penny they could.

If they hadn't, the club wouldn't even exist today!

I'm not saying we're in as deep a financial mess as they were but, well, missing out on European revenues, losing TV-deals, losing sponsorships, experiencing a drop in market value - it's no joke.

No joke at all and it takes some time to recover.

Hopefully we won't experience any of this, but you never know, and if we do, it's important that our board knows exactly what to do and how to deal with it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)