Sheva out – Ibra in? (1 Viewer)

Akerman

Oct 20, 2005
First of all, take everything Mino Raiola says with a big grain of salt, and second, he's an ass. I would like to see Zlatan stay, although if we ge relegated, and a club wants to buy him we should probably sell him because of the financial situation.

Akerman

Oct 20, 2005
goggo said:
I'm not Alex or Ibra fan (maybe a little bit Alex's), so I'm not favouring any of theese two or any other Juve player...

I would like to our top players stay with Juve no matter what, and also I wouldn't blame them if they leave us.

But what I mind is that Ibrahimovic pointed out his desire to leave us before any other player, why he couldn't wait to see what will happened to Juve first and announce his desire to stay or go... What I want to say is that he is not only "star" player Juve have, in this club there is a bigger stars and players than him... And yea ohh, why he said he wouldn't mind to go to Milan, why he didin't said Chelsea or Real. I think it would be sneaky from him to join our top rival club, but I wouldn't mind that much because he is going for money not football. What will hurt me is if I see in milan players like Zambrotta, Buffon, Trezeguet etc (our true Juventini)
He wouldn't experience less football or love football less if he played in Milan. Real love for football isn't about clubs, it's about the sport, and to play at the highest level possible, and he's able to do it. It's always been his dream and if he stay with us he might risk his career. Saying that he's ONLY in it for money just because he chooses another club is stupid. He's only played in Juventus for two seasons, he isn't born and raised in Juventus exactly. If you count seasons then he's probably more an Ajax fan.

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
Matteo.. said:
So what do you mean? If you want the players of your club to do well and your team to win trophies, you're a glory hunter? So we should all support AGAINST Juventus, because that way we would be true fans?
I'm saying he should continue to support - or atleast not wish the life out of a player that loses his form, which is what several members of this forum has been doing, litteraly.

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
Jeeks said:
You have to excuse his logic because he's a player fan not a club fan. Those people think if you support different players (who do good for your team) are glory hunters.
You are describing yourself rather than me, really. That's not a cheap shot, it's the impression I got from you.

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
I recognize that technique you are using. It can be quite efficient in the average internet brawl. Accusing me of things that are your own shortcomings. You are the one that supports a team because of one player, yet you accuse me of that. You are the one who repeatedly tried with the same cheap shots, and now you are accusing me of repeating myself.

Good work, my man. No wonder you're popular around here among your friends. :lol2:

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Akerman said:
He wouldn't experience less football or love football less if he played in Milan. Real love for football isn't about clubs, it's about the sport, and to play at the highest level possible, and he's able to do it. It's always been his dream and if he stay with us he might risk his career. Saying that he's ONLY in it for money just because he chooses another club is stupid. He's only played in Juventus for two seasons, he isn't born and raised in Juventus exactly. If you count seasons then he's probably more an Ajax fan.
Yeah...

I have one question: Why only Ibra agent said that Ibra will leave Juve, even if he know doesn't what will happen with Juve. Every normal man who watch football knows that top player will club if club get relegated, there is no need to underline that. And as I said Ibra is not our only top player who have bright future ahead, and they are (our other players) all waiting to se what will happen.

I'm so negative at Ibra because his agent made wrong statements at the wron time!!! (even it's maybe just another media specalutaion, and not real words from his agent)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Esteban said:
I recognize that technique you are using. It can be quite efficient in the average internet brawl. Accusing me of things that are your own shortcomings. You are the one that supports a team because of one player, yet you accuse me of that. You are the one who repeatedly tried with the same cheap shots, and now you are accusing me of repeating myself.

Good work, my man. No wonder you're popular around here among your friends. :lol2:
*applause*

Now go play with the kids next to your house. Be careful and don't be late. Your mom will prepare your dinner at 6.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)