Shades online (1 Viewer)

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Anyone know any good place to buy shades online?

I'm on the lookout currently and online is the way to go, since the stuff here is 2 times more expensive. Apart from the usual amazon/eBay, anyone know any good/reliable sites to buy some shades?

Anyone have any experience with www.shadesdaddy.com ? They have pretty much the best prices from what I found.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
V

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • Thread Starter #7
    • V

V

Eℓvin;2029025 said:
    Dude, never buy shades online, never. I strongly advice against it.
    Why's that? I already tried out the ones I'm looking for so I'd rather pay 150$ instead of 300$.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
    V, it's a different story if you've tried them on already, I thought you're buying just by looking at their pictures :D

OP
    V

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • Thread Starter #9
    • V

V

Eℓvin;2029030 said:
    V, it's a different story if you've tried them on already, I thought you're buying just by looking at their pictures :D
    Nah, I'm not crazy man. Shades are one of the hardest things to buy, no way I would buy without trying on first.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Eℓvin;2029030 said:
    The Mozilla grammar checker (English / US) didn't underline advice,
    so shut the fuck up, Andy!

That's because advice is an Englis word but it's a NOUN. You used a verb in your sentence, thus advise.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    I think Vlatko is in line for a generic, pretty much standard, pair of sun glasses. He likes to think he's the early 90's American, so give him something cool, like this. Basically something as cool as this where he can somewhat have a chance to whack off to Modric while not breaking a fret.

OP
    V

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • Thread Starter #12
    • V

V

Andy, you're not on my ignore list, you're being ignored by sheer willpower.

Just so you know.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Andy, you're not on my ignore list, you're being ignored by sheer willpower.

Just so you know. Odjeb je lansiran.
    Wow, you use some Balkan crap to make your point across. It's not surprising. That's typical of a region so beaten down, so destroyed by your own stupidity. Too bad for you. And while you're at it, why don't you abuse Turkey and Turk? That's all you're good at, acting so tough, but you probably would be too pussy to join on in any battles when it comes to your nation.

By the way, Modric sucks, which is why he plays for crap. Just like Donovan.

Lets go Turkiye.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    MODRIC IS SO GREAT, MODRIC IS SO GREAT! Oh wait, he plays for Tottenham, sucked a little English nutsack, and hasn't shown himself to be better than Diego. What a surprise!

Forza Diego and Forza Juve.

Fanboys deserve their own thread about fucking sunglasses.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)