Shades online (1 Viewer)

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Andy, you're not on my ignore list, you're being ignored by sheer willpower.

Just so you know. Odjeb je lansiran.
Wow, you use some Balkan crap to make your point across. It's not surprising. That's typical of a region so beaten down, so destroyed by your own stupidity. Too bad for you. And while you're at it, why don't you abuse Turkey and Turk? That's all you're good at, acting so tough, but you probably would be too pussy to join on in any battles when it comes to your nation.

By the way, Modric sucks, which is why he plays for crap. Just like Donovan.

Lets go Turkiye.
Wtf is this all about? I couldn't help but to think of this (the last part) after seeing you guys fight :lol2:

Says the owner of the coolest shades ever. :rolleyes:

:lol2:

OP
V

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • Thread Starter #27
    • V

V

Wtf is this all about? I couldn't help but to think of this (the last part) after seeing you guys fight :lol2:
    Nothing much, just Andy being a troll.

Either way, I just ordered my shades from Amazon. Now the painful wait. :(

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    Dude, you can get classy shades for 50 euros (or you know.. a shitload of Kuna) if you want. Anything above that isn't worth it IMO.

OP
    V

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • Thread Starter #35
    • V

V

Dude, you can get classy shades for 50 euros (or you know.. a shitload of Kuna) if you want. Anything above that isn't worth it IMO.
    I don't know, at least not here. I firmly believe around 100€ is reasonable for quality shades. And the ones I bought cost 300$ in Croatia so I think I got a good deal.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
    I had the best looking shades in the world that I bought for 15 bucks in NY. Everyone thought they were designer...they were that good but I lost them so I bought some Ray Ban aviators for $140.

OP
    V

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • Thread Starter #37
    • V

V

I had the best looking shades in the world that I bought for 15 bucks in NY. Everyone thought they were designer...they were that good but I lost them so I bought some Ray Ban aviators for $140.
    Which aviators?

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
    OP
    V

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • Thread Starter #40
    • V

V

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)