Shabani Nonda to Juve!!!??? (2 Viewers)

Togon

Nov 2, 2003
nonda is very fragile, he is injured most of the time, but he is a special talent, imo far more skilled than Micco and he is scoring more goals as well.

Im not found about Micco i think he is overrated, he is treated like the new maradona or what, just because his shot is so powerfull.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
If u cant get the opportunity to shoot, then ur shot is worthless :p
I think he can turn out to be great. But I would rather have Cassano or Bojinov ;)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Nonda used to be a very good striker, but after that horrendous injury he really is not the same anymore. If we are talking about Monaco players here, I would much rather have Saviola, as he would add more pace to our attack. But we have no need for Nonda.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Moggi has liked Nonda since we played against Rennes in the the Intertoto cup in Summer 1999. But, Moggi has stated, "no new arrivals in January" and Moggi never lies.

:D

FREE DOCTOR AGRICOLA!

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Padovano ] ++
Moggi has liked Nonda since we played against Rennes in the the Intertoto cup in Summer 1999. But, Moggi has stated, "no new arrivals in January" and Moggi never lies.

:D

FREE DOCTOR AGRICOLA!
thank you. maybe its his "smokescreen" tactic. we're getting deschamps or prandelli. capello? no way.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)