Serie hahaha: Juventus vs Bovines [Feb. 26th 2008] (1 Viewer)

MadballJuve

Oct 8, 2007
maybe u should see that game again...
Let's be very clear about this one, I have absolutely nothing against Sissoko, when we were first linked with this guy, I was thrilled 'cause in his first year at Liverpool, I considered him outstanding.

But with all due respect to you and to Sissoko, he played a horrible game against Torino. Some blamed him for the two goals against Reggina, but I tought that wasn't true. But against Torino, sorry mate, he played realy immature. Very nonchalant, to many fauls, horrible passing,... But for the rest of the games that follow, I wish him all the luck. You have to face facts. My favorite player is Del Piero, like many of the people on this forum, I have been watching him from his first game at Juve until now and he's not just my favorite player, he's actually my hero. But if Alex plays a crappy game, I'll be the first to admit that.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Palladino is nowhere near Mutu's talent. Palladino lacks end product. I sincerely doubt he'll become one of our main strikers in the future.

MadballJuve

Oct 8, 2007
Palladino is nowhere near Mutu's talent. Palladino lacks end product. I sincerely doubt he'll become one of our main strikers in the future.
Mutu had exeptional talent, he spoiled it with cocaine. Palladino is talented that's for sure, but his talent is spoiled by playing him wide. But it's not like we have tons of options in that position. He's young and should get more playtime. I hope we can keep him for next season and let him play in a sort of rotate system.

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
Mutu had exeptional talent, he spoiled it with cocaine. Palladino is talented that's for sure, but his talent is spoiled by playing him wide. But it's not like we have tons of options in that position. He's young and should get more playtime. I hope we can keep him for next season and let him play in a sort of rotate system.
Mutu is better now than when he was caught with cocaine at Chelsea..

also Noce was similar to Paladino, just as bad..
In regards to Paladino, we saw him against Regina in different possition, just 4 days ago, and what???? I think he is in war with DP and getting isolated..

Sissoko had 3 wrong long passes - one not his fault as Molinaro did not follow..That is why i said see game again and count..I did, and how many faults he made? Tell me if you know?

MadballJuve

Oct 8, 2007
Mutu is better now than when he was caught with cocaine at Chelsea..

also Noce was similar to Paladino, just as bad..
In regards to Paladino, we saw him against Regina in different possition, just 4 days ago, and what???? I think he is in war with DP and getting isolated..

Sissoko had 3 wrong long passes - one not his fault as Molinaro did not follow..That is why i said see game again and count..I did, and how many faults he made? Tell me if you know?
C'mon man, are you for sure? I don't think I should watch the game again, you should. Face it, HE SUCKED!

Palladino was given his first start as a striker against Reggina, what do you expect, that he makes a hattrick immediately? He ain't no Del Piero.

Jun 13, 2007
Palladino is a skilled player who has some potential . Sometimes he tries a little too hard to impress . He wants to dribble past every defender and loses out to them almost all the time . I think he should play as a striker since he has exceptional dribbling abilities for a forward .

Personally , I think he needs a lot of work and I think it's going to take some time before he can prove himself to Juve .

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
C'mon man, are you for sure? I don't think I should watch the game again, you should. Face it, HE SUCKED!

Palladino was given his first start as a striker against Reggina, what do you expect, that he makes a hattrick immediately? He ain't no Del Piero.
yes, 3 long passes ...

re paladino, i would always use DP, Trezz IQ before as a striker..
so show what u got my friend, he was saying that he adopted well in supporting positions, so..
anyway i think his best position was when he was playing in beginning of season instead of Nedved when this one was suspended..

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Ok, what do you want me to say, that before game we saw line up including Nocerino and Brazzo, but some of you even than were happy.

When we found out that Zebina and Sissoko would play insted , we were over the moon as on a paper that was probably the best formation we could have.
In 4 days apart there in not much thinkering to do, especially after broken morale with Regina, and considering some old players we have in squad they, did as much as they could do..not to forget Zanetti who was suspended and who is our back bone in M.
I did say Nocerino's last 4 games was not up to standard, well bellow actually, and only other available option was to field Tiago..
Why CR did not used him, i will not try to guess...

Few people said here that Pala should stay longer as he missed chance of scoring cos of offside position but would boost his confidence etc, but watching the game , Nocerino was 3 minutes already waiting to get introduced before that even happen..
Why no Tiago, and why we did not played well as we should, we should blame on everyone, including Ranieri..

RE post from Gil_Juve, Sissoko made 3 wrong long passes and one of them was when Molinaro fall a sleep..
No offense but you know very little about football.

Remember, when Nocerino came on for Palladino, it was Ranieri's decision. Hopefully you'll understand that next time Ranieri makes another imbecilic decision. That's why in your original post you should mention Ranieri's name, not hide it.

Tune in for another lesson in football.

MadballJuve

Oct 8, 2007
yes, 3 long passes ...

re paladino, i would always use DP, Trezz IQ before as a striker..
so show what u got my friend, he was saying that he adopted well in supporting positions, so..
anyway i think his best position was when he was playing in beginning of season instead of Nedved when this one was suspended..
Every single person in the whole world would prefer those worldclass strikers above Palladino and I'm one of them. But what I'm sayin here is that Palladino had a lot of growth margin and that I believe that is he keeps working hard and gets some more chances to shine in a forward position, he'll be worldclass in a few years.

From all your previous posts, I know you realy like Sissoko and you would even like to bind his shoelaces, but if you believe that he played a decent game against Torino and only gave three bad passes, you should start focussing on volleybal or table tennis, no offence.

May 22, 2007
What's the name of this show again? Phoenix Sun or something right...or is that another show?

My friend recommended it to me and I've been wanting to watch this show
Max & Paddy's Road to nowhere

Ok, what do you want me to say, that before game we saw line up including Nocerino and Brazzo, but some of you even than were happy.

When we found out that Zebina and Sissoko would play insted , we were over the moon as on a paper that was probably the best formation we could have.
In 4 days apart there in not much thinkering to do, especially after broken morale with Regina, and considering some old players we have in squad they, did as much as they could do..not to forget Zanetti who was suspended and who is our back bone in M.
I did say Nocerino's last 4 games was not up to standard, well bellow actually, and only other available option was to field Tiago..
Why CR did not used him, i will not try to guess...

Few people said here that Pala should stay longer as he missed chance of scoring cos of offside position but would boost his confidence etc, but watching the game , Nocerino was 3 minutes already waiting to get introduced before that even happen..
Why no Tiago, and why we did not played well as we should, we should blame on everyone, including Ranieri..

RE post from Gil_Juve, Sissoko made 3 wrong long passes and one of them was when Molinaro fall a sleep..

PS. Andy, dont offend and dont say bad words about me as i did not insult u either
Ranieri doesn't like Tiago. Thats simple.

Cue a mong out about age.

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
Let's be very clear about this one, I have absolutely nothing against Sissoko, when we were first linked with this guy, I was thrilled 'cause in his first year at Liverpool, I considered him outstanding.

But with all due respect to you and to Sissoko, he played a horrible game against Torino. Some blamed him for the two goals against Reggina, but I tought that wasn't true. But against Torino, sorry mate, he played realy immature. Very nonchalant, to many fauls, horrible passing,... But for the rest of the games that follow, I wish him all the luck. You have to face facts. My favorite player is Del Piero, like many of the people on this forum, I have been watching him from his first game at Juve until now and he's not just my favorite player, he's actually my hero. But if Alex plays a crappy game, I'll be the first to admit that.
He will never be able to pass... ffs football is his life and he is 23 already and cant hit the broad side of a barn... the only way he will ever learn is if Juninho,pirlo and ronaldhino have a summer bootcamp strictly for passing...and even then i have my doubts....other than that part of his game the guy is a killer dm

With you on that...Mutu is on another level...palladingo like andy says needs some polishing ...well actually some sanding...then polishing and he will be decent..

Sissoko is decent in passing and he'll prove that soon.
nigger please... :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)