Serie hahaha: Juventus vs Bovines [Feb. 26th 2008] (7 Viewers)

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
One more post like this and it wont turn out to be funny.

Edited by Azzurri
Come on guys, no matter what idiotic things he does, he is still one of our stuff, this is just childish and inter material..
I hope I made it clear.

To criticize something we all do and to make such a picture is something un-acceptable.
Damn,I missed it:depressed

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Thanks rab, maybe it would have improved the night after such a dire performance, but no mr mod has to delete it. Fuck you man

:D i joke i joke i kid i kid

Mar 24, 2006
Ladies and Gentleman , My season already over here , I don't have any expectation anymore from our lads , Thanks to them but Fuck our beloved Coach , Don't say we are fucked with referees or threated badly , but as a good team , no matter how bad the Referee threat us , we should keep going produced a good display , but in the fact we are not really playing a good football and rarely scores more than 1 or 2 goals so far , even scored NULL frequently , obviously something wrong in our system . very inconsistence , bad results , bad football and BAD COACH who keep Talk BULLSHIT to the Pers every single day , make me sick :sick:

I will never leave JUVENTUS but no more extraordinary expectation anymore , i will sit nice infront of my Laptop , see our further progress and be patient until last round .

Whatever , FORZA JUVENTUS !!!

:xmas:
:juvefan2:

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
why did sissoko only get a 5 i felt he played well

as for the red neddy done well that toro merda comotto deserved it he punched neddy in the face.

i ahve always hated comotto's guts especially after this and when he called del piero a money grabber, jealous prick

JamalRice10

Mally Loves Nara!
Nov 25, 2005
forza juve have faith fans we won against roma when we though we was going to lose we lost against reggina when thought we would have win we draw with torino when we thought we would have win no worries friends. Forza Juve

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Not a great performance. It's sad that we are missing neddy, zanetti, and chiellini for fiorentina. What was Ranieri thinking putting on Nocerino for palla? I would have at least put in Tiago. Nocerino adds nothing offensively to the side.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
We are heading towards the fifth place faster than a rocket.
yeah...our luck has seemed to run out, and the only direction we are going is straight down

Really nothing much to say here. Same old problems in the middle of the pitch, same old problems at the back, and when Del Piero isn't having a good match, we suffer. Alex did not get much service tonight and was being marked heavily, so Torino really eliminated him from the match apart from the fouls and subsequent freekicks. They did all they needed to do to shut him down. We had a couple good chances in the first half but Iaquinta couldn't finish them off... hence why we miss Trezeguet.

Torino matched us going forward and defensively tonight, but when Rosina came on they posed us more problems. If he would have started it would have been much worse at the back for us tonight. Just as usual, that idiot Ranieri didn't have enough balls to use the bench players in spite of the fact Nedved was tired and frustrated and Sissoko was adding nothing going forward. He's afraid of using Tiago and his only solution to our problems is bringing on the useless "new Pirlo/Gattuso" Nocerino who stinks up the pitch to high heaven. Send him down to Primavera, please. No sense in going on because it's a broken fucking record with this team and Ranieri. All I have to say to the people who will defend Ranieri after this match, the next one we fail to gain points and the one after that is... fuck you.

Buffon - 6.5 - Made a few good saves tonight.

Zebina - 5.5 - had to deal with a hapless Dingo in front of him like usual, but this time he was uninspiring.

Legrottaglie - 5.5 - Somewhat shaky at the back but made a couple good interventions.

Chiellini - 7.5 - MOM - Saved our asses several times with his last minute tackles. By far the best player for us tonight.

Blah - 5 - Still doesn't know how to pass, but tonight he seemingly forgot how to close down opponents... almost led to a goal off a glancing header in first half stoppage.

Dingo - 5 - Nothing special apart from one good dribble and the finish, which was offside. Still not sure what people see in him.

Sissoko - 5.5 - Okay defensively but horrendous passes. Too many fouls as well that lead to dangerous freekick opportunities to Granata. Can't keep doing that shit.

Nedved - 5.5 - Ran around for nothing again, clearly off form, and I could see his red card coming in stoppage time after he went in studs up on some Toro player.

Camoranesi - 6 - At least he was making a few good passes and had some ideas.

Iaquinta - 5 - Had opportunities to score but couldn't put them away/couldn't reach the ball. We needed to score in those opportunities.

Del Piero - 6 - Almost saved our asses again with another stunning freekick, but it was saved by Sereni.

Nocerino - 3 - Adds nothing, doesn't deserve to be fielded time and time again over Tiago, stop fucking saying it's a risk to play Tiago because right now Antonio is more of a risk with his senseless displays. He could have gotten sent off with that stupid dive and then beef with Pisano.

Ranieri - 4 - Idiotic attempt to field the straight 4-4-2 once again despite not having the right players to do so. Dingo isn't a winger, Camoranesi isn't a center mid in this system, and Nocerino doesn't deserve to play. Same old rubbish and drops points.
:martini:

you saved me 10 minutes of typing, because I agree with everything you've said...and I'm bored of repeating the same things, week after week

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
I have a few things to add...

1. I think Nedved was pretty good, he didn't create much but we have no one else on the left to do so anyways...he was running all over the place though and got into some good position at times, but just didnt manage to create

2. Sissoko to me looks pretty decent(which is not what we need)...his defensive positioning seems to be better, but he still lacks ball control and pass to actually be an adept DM for a top side. Why we bought him I still don't understand. I seriously dont think he is playing better than Nocerino atm, he certainly closes down slower

3. Nocerino for Palla? I would have brought Tiago, and if we're going to introduce Nocerino, atleast it should've been for Sissoko and put Nocerino in midfield. He's quick and got good ball control, but nowhere near the passing quality for an offensive role.

4. I would have frankly started with Nocerino in midfield instead of Sissoko, adds more quickness to our midfield which we badly needed as Camo took too much defensive duty to my liking. And put Tiago in place of Palladino. Or even better put Camo on the right and Tiago in the middle.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
disappointing draw for juve , i think CR should have let tiago play with sissoko in midfield which give more stability instead of Palladino as a winger let camo play there since IMO he is not useful in midfield role. a lot of times the midfiled was empty and torino reached buffon easily.
was Palladino really offside ??

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
Incedible Ranieri doesn't play Tiago in matches like these, we need his creativity against such teams.
Bad result, we are loosing to many points in the matches against the smaller opponents.
Depending on the results tonight, the match against Fiorentina is a must win if we want to end top 3, or at least, top 4 so anieri better come up with something or the season might end on a very negative note, and he will be a big part of the reason why that would happen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)