Serie B: Verona vs Juventus [27/04/2007] (12 Viewers)

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
It's acceptable, a goalscorer can't always have a good season. You must think that the motivation of this kind of players as Buffon, Nedved, Trezeguet, Del Piero, Camoranesi, who are champions and players who always (or the last time of their career) have played at the top level, can't be the same that of one season ago. If a team loss motivation when they are out of the CL... try to think what is to play in Serie B. For that reason, Juventus, didn't play at their 100%.
Maybe the only one of the champions who are playing at his 100% is Del Piero, who is having a superb season.
i see what your saying you cant question his quality, but i was pointing out that he has not been a deadly finisher this season

Buy on AliExpress.com

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
i see what your saying you cant question his quality, but i was pointing out that he has not been a deadly finisher this season
:agree:
thats what i've been saying all season, he should be up there with ale in the scoring ranks. one of the worlds best strikers disillusioned in an inferior league :disagree:

trez is a god and he has not been "on form" this entire season. no excuses, no serie A so what! its still calcio at the end of the day.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Trezeguet is a "9", a classical one. Trezeguet will not down to the midfield get the ball there, run, and score. You have to send him a good ball. In this match he received awful passes. When he was "ready" (with this I mean he was in a good position in the penalty box or the kick outside of it if he had the chance) the pass was very late or he was offside. You can't blame Trezeguet for that. Anyone who doesn't like his style can say: "Did he enter to the pitch?" and it's very acceptable opinion, but we all know when he touch 1 ball inside of the area... bang bang, you are dead.
Very well said.

hi guys, anything interesting happen while i was away??
:shifty: Nothing much, we met some interesting guy who has been giving us streams all the time. :D

Mar 6, 2005
Whoo, congrats, fellers! Unfortunately, I didn't get to see the game, but, from what I've read, Boumsong's been sensational tonight..

and what have I said all along? :D

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
Just gome home too after watching the game, then went to watch a boring movie called disturbia..

I knew the team will ease up abit towards the final stretches! But it's the 3 points that is important now.. I am HAPPY we did it again :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)