Serie B: Verona vs Juventus [27/04/2007] (2 Viewers)

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
thats harsh, boum boum has been playing well this season apart from a few errors, he deserved his goal today
no i agree with you, he deserves to shine and have his moment under the sun. i'm just disappointed that our arsenal of scorers didn't come thru. im just happy we won :toast:

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006
i'll take the win, shitty stream tho, and its sad when boum boum was our savior... just something to think about...
:agree: But we never really have great away games. Anyway, from what I saw of the match about the last 20 mins, Verona was pushing for a goal and we defended really well. Good job for the defence. :tup:

Joaco

the cronopio
Dec 11, 2005
I swear, don't wanna be an ass, but I'm really starting to lose my patience with Trezeguet mates. Don't get me wrong, I love the guy, but he's become a big big liability lately and deserves to be benched for a little while IMHO.
Trezeguet is a "9", a classical one. Trezeguet will not down to the midfield get the ball there, run, and score. You have to send him a good ball. In this match he received awful passes. When he was "ready" (with this I mean he was in a good position in the penalty box or the kick outside of it if he had the chance) the pass was very late or he was offside. You can't blame Trezeguet for that. Anyone who doesn't like his style can say: "Did he enter to the pitch?" and it's very acceptable opinion, but we all know when he touch 1 ball inside of the area... bang bang, you are dead.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Trezeguet is a "9", a classical one. Trezeguet will not down to the midfield get the ball there, run, and score. You have to send him a good ball. In this match he received awful passes. When he was "ready" (with this I mean he was in a good position in the penalty box or the kick outside of it if he had the chance) the pass was very late or he was offside. You can't blame Trezeguet for that. Anyone who doesn't like his style can say: "Did he enter to the pitch?" and it's very acceptable opinion, but we all know when he touch 1 ball inside of the area... bang bang, you are dead.
not lately....

Joaco

the cronopio
Dec 11, 2005
It's acceptable, a goalscorer can't always have a good season. You must think that the motivation of this kind of players as Buffon, Nedved, Trezeguet, Del Piero, Camoranesi, who are champions and players who always (or the last time of their career) have played at the top level, can't be the same that of one season ago. If a team loss motivation when they are out of the CL... try to think what is to play in Serie B. For that reason, Juventus, didn't play at their 100%.
Maybe the only one of the champions who are playing at his 100% is Del Piero, who is having a superb season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)