Serie B Season Point : Arezzo - Juventus [05-19-2007] (1 Viewer)

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
Wait....the debate is finally settled...

In fact in week 41 Genoa will play against Mantova so neither of them will get out with full points.

If Genoa win/draw , Mantova will be 10+ points behind the 3rd team on the table, so no play-off is required.

If Mantova win/draw, Genoa will have less points than Juve and Juve will get promoted.

So it's true that Juve will be mathematically promoted if the beat Arezzo :cool:

Oct 3, 2004
It's their first time that they will show serie B game this season , it's realy a gift for Juve fans , cuz Jazeera wont show it !!
Actually the cool thing about this means I don;t have to get up off the couch and switch smart cards every five minutes between FA Cup and Juventus. :D

Thank you ART for such a convenience :toast:

(my cheap ass decoder has only one card slot, and those b*stard cable guys won't provide me with a new one!)

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
i knew it was a certainty!big game today then and the lads knw what they have to do, cant wait to be back in serie a!

Buffon
Zebina-Boumsong-kovac-chiellini
Marchionni-Zanetti-Marchisio-Nedved
Trez-DP

Subs:
Mirante, Balza, Biri, Giovinco, Bettega jr, Palladino, Zalayeta

thats my prediction, i hope we see the return of robbie kovac after his friendly appearence mid week :)

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
guys i am sooooooooooooooo confused after reading the previous page!! if we win tonight it means we get back tos eria A right but wining seria B is not sure yet as we still have to wait for the other remaing games right?

p.s i know this is off topic but i really need to know this, does ferrari have anything to do with juventus or fiat???

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Wait....the debate is finally settled...

In fact in week 41 Genoa will play against Mantova so neither of them will get out with full points.

If Genoa win/draw , Mantova will be 10+ points behind the 3rd team on the table, so no play-off is required.

If Mantova win/draw, Genoa will have less points than Juve and Juve will get promoted.

So it's true that Juve will be mathematically promoted if the beat Arezzo :cool:
:weee: And that means the first team players can be rested and some of the promising youngsters can play the last few games of the season.

I hope I will be back in time to join the celebrations here. FORZA JUVE!!!
I wish I could! My computer went kaput on me yesterday and I spent hours on the phone to "Technical support" teams, who were NOT a lot of help! I'm in the local library just now and it closes in half an hour! :cry:

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
:weee: And that means the first team players can be rested and some of the promising youngsters can play the last few games of the season.

I wish I could! My computer went kaput on me yesterday and I spent hours on the phone to "Technical support" teams, who were NOT a lot of help! I'm in the local library just now and it closes in half an hour! :cry:
yr pc could'nt have chosen a worse time. no angela celebrating tonight :cry:

whats wrong with yr pc angela u've got loads of guys over here who know there stuff when it comes to computers : ex: swag, gray, ramin, and rihiozid.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
yr pc could'nt have chosen a worse time. no angela celebrating tonight :cry:

whats wrong with yr pc angela u've got loads of guys over here who know there stuff when it comes to computers : ex: swag, gray, ramin, and rihiozid.
I'm not technically minded. I thought it was my isp, but they say it's my router. Whilst spending hours on the phone to the router's "technical support", a hunch developed that the isp people were right, but the router support people just wouldn't listen. In the end I gave up with them!

My PC goes ok offline. My router "on-line" light won't come on even after resetting the router. So, I suspect it is the router that is kaput. When I get home I'm going to look for my old dsl modem and if I have it, set my computer up on that and cross my fingers.:D

i cant wait for this game. i really hope there is a stream
So do I, even if I can't get back online.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
guys i am sooooooooooooooo confused after reading the previous page!! if we win tonight it means we get back tos eria A right but wining seria B is not sure yet as we still have to wait for the other remaing games right?

p.s i know this is off topic but i really need to know this, does ferrari have anything to do with juventus or fiat???
yep a win tonight automatically ensures that we are promoted, dont worry about the math its just fact! and yeah we wont be champions but a win next week should sort that out!

the bottom question, believe it or not fiat actually own ferrari, i am still shocked by this, so yeah ferrari is connected to juve :D

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
yep a win tonight automatically ensures that we are promoted, dont worry about the math its just fact! and yeah we wont be champions but a win next week should sort that out!

the bottom question, believe it or not fiat actually own ferrari, i am still shocked by this, so yeah ferrari is connected to juve :D
thanks for clearing both questions out for me bro its mch appreciated :pint:

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
Apparently Jazeerah Sport is not going to show the game, because of the Manure-Chelski bout today.

However, Goalzz.com says that ART sport 5 will broadcast it. Since when ART has coverage rights for Serie B :confused:?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)