Serie B: Rimini vs Juventus [09/09/2006] (74 Viewers)

JuveGER

Mar 10, 2006
Today was the first round of German Cup. Bremen and Hamburg got eliminated by teams from minor divisions. Bayern only managed to beat a 3rd division team in extra time, when the goalkeeper made a huge mistake. I'm sure you all know those cup games, when a huge favourite plays against a small team and the players of this small team run and fight for their life to get the sensational win.

Well, today was the first of 42 of those games for Juve.

by the way, I don't like how Karim Abdoun was attacked by some people. He might be an Inter Fan which means something is wrong him (;)), but he had a point in what he said.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Javier_Zanetti said:
Mean comeback, that.. :agree:

Is it true that Rimini equalized inspite of being down to 10 men ? :D
Thats very true.

But, Is It true, that Inter didn't win the Scud from 1989, and have been working only for Coppa Italia? If thats true, let me know.

_|_ 29 _|_

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
JuveGER said:
Today was the first round of German Cup. Bremen and Hamburg got eliminated by teams from minor divisions. Bayern only managed to beat a 3rd division team in extra time, when the goalkeeper made a huge mistake. I'm sure you all know those cup games, when a huge favourite plays against a small team and the players of this small team run and fight for their life to get the sensational win.

Well, today was the first of 42 of those games for Juve.

by the way, I don't like how Karim Abdoun was attacked by some people. He might be an Inter Fan which means something is wrong him (;)), but he had a point in what he said.

why are u posting this here? :wth:

JuveGER

Mar 10, 2006
Morra10 said:
why are u posting this here? :wth:
If you read my text completely you will see that this refers to Juves hard start in Serie B. Every game in Serie B will be like a cup game. Every team will fight for their life, because they might not face Juve and reigning world champions ever again. ;)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
giovanotti said:
No doubt about that,but we need to reinforce our defence before that.
Hopefully It will be adjust after Rimini's game. I think they realized what pressure they'll be having, and there's not too much time to loose points.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Javier_Zanetti said:
Mean comeback, that.. :agree:

Is it true that Rimini equalized inspite of being down to 10 men ? :D

is it true that u suck? ITS FACT!

go back down the shithole u crawled out from bitch, you aint wanted here, your imput on this forum is as crap as your team and their pathetic performances, lol if we're so sh*t and yet rimini managed to give us a good game, doesnt that mean rimini are better than u? :lol:

Knob!

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Javier_Zanetti said:
What's with the obssession you lot have for the word fart ?

kids these days. :disagree: :D
Me and Jack keep on eating eggs alot lately, so whenever we have the chance to fart, Inter has to be in the middle.

You like playing with Oranges? Or you prefer soaping it? I'd advice you taking them both.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Javier_Zanetti said:
Your deBut didn't go so well eh ? :D
a little cocky there...you didnt WIN the scudetto, your "godfather" GAVE it to you

whats funnier is that even if Milan had a 15 point penalty, they would STILL finish ahead of Inter in the table

come talk to me in April, when your team is stuck in third behind Roma and Milan :rofl2: :rofl2:

Jun 18, 2005
giovanotti said:
Is it true that you were celebrating undeserved scudetto?
I wouldn't exactly call a smile on my face celebration, but I surely celebrated your demotion.

Well, decades of theft and robbery and you pay for it with one losuy year in B.

No need to act like drama queens. You'll Be back before you can utter the word Albinoleffe.

Serie B refs charge less, that's why. One game into the season and your opponents gets a red card.

What are the odds for a 95th minute penalty next vs. Vicenza ? :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 74)