Serie B: Rimini vs Juventus [09/09/2006] (9 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Javier_Zanetti said:
I wouldn't exactly call a smile on my face celebration, but I surely celebrated your demotion.

Well, decades of theft and robbery and you pay for it with one losuy year in B.

No need to act like drama queens. You'll Be back before you can utter the word Albinoleffe.

Serie B refs charge less, that's why. One game into the season and your opponents gets a red card.

What are the odds for a 95th minute penalty next vs. Vicenza ? :D

so did i, so we wudnt have to put u thru anymore humiliation of thrashing yo sorry ass

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Easy on him Chimi, after-all he's an Inter fan, you should feel what he's passing through, seriously I mean:

Milan started -7points, Juve in Serie B, Inter again welling to win Coppa Italia, Mancini still celebrating the artificial Scudetto he won....lets give him a break.

Jun 18, 2005
Azzurri7 said:
Me and Jack keep on eating eggs alot lately, so whenever we have the chance to fart, Inter has to be in the middle.

You like playing with Oranges? Or you prefer soaping it? I'd advice you taking them both.
Nah, I'd prefer to play with your sister instead. If you want to send your mommie I wouldn't mind either.

Materazzi style.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Azzurri7 said:
Easy on him Chimi, after-all he's an Inter fan, you should feel what he's passing through, seriously I mean:

Milan started -7points, Juve in Serie B, Inter again welling to win Coppa Italia, Mancini still celebrating the artificial Scudetto he won....lets give him a break.

nobodies perfect

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Javier_Zanetti said:
Nah, I'd prefer to play with your sister instead. If you want to send your mommie I wouldn't mind either.

Materazzi style.

tasteless:disagree:

back with the family disses, man how mature :disagree:

my 11 yr old nephew is more mature than u

why dont u leave my juve family alone and just crawl bk down the gutter

Jun 18, 2005
Vinman said:
a little cocky there...you didnt WIN the scudetto, your "godfather" GAVE it to you

whats funnier is that even if Milan had a 15 point penalty, they would STILL finish ahead of Inter in the table

come talk to me in April, when your team is stuck in third behind Roma and Milan :rofl2: :rofl2:
Ahh so it's all a sinister masterplan by the genius that is Massimo Moratti, who plotted behind the scenes to demote the honest Juve and ban the angel that is Moggi.

I comprehend.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Javier_Zanetti said:
I wouldn't exactly call a smile on my face celebration, but I surely celebrated your demotion.

Well, decades of theft and robbery and you pay for it with one losuy year in B.

No need to act like drama queens. You'll Be back before you can utter the word Albinoleffe.

Serie B refs charge less, that's why. One game into the season and your opponents gets a red card.

What are the odds for a 95th minute penalty next vs. Vicenza ? :D
You're talking that someone is helping us,right?
Man you got our scudetto and you're talking about refs,red cards and penalties.

At the end history will register that we were punished and that we suffered a lot,while you celebrated other's scudetto.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
giovanotti said:
You're talking that someone is helping us,right?
Man you got our scudetto and you're talking about refs,red cards and penalties.

At the end history will register that we were punished and that we suffered a lot,while you celebrated other's scudetto.

ah dont waste ur time on the bin-ter meelan fan

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Javier_Zanetti said:
Materazzi helped gli Azzurri more than ADP.

But make no mistake - ADP is a champion, one of the rare juventini I hold at a high regard.
You're definitely not a norm.

If you were demoted,I bet that all Argentina's quart would left(50% of your current team).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)