Serie B: Rimini vs Juventus [09/09/2006] (10 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Dominic said:
So I should get a satellite dish..
Via cable
The signal of the RAI national channels is also regularly broadcast by cable in the following countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Great Britain (London area only), Iceland, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Norway, Netherlands, Portugal, Republic of Moldavia, Republic of Slovakia, Romania, Spain, Slovenia, Sweden, Switzerland, Hungary.

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
Azzurri7 said:
The question is, whether we'll witness another black screen like the Italy-France game, thank god I had Aljazeera.

Hey azzuri,

First of all i'm delighted that the war in leb is over now. ON the other hand, i wanted to ask u if it's sur that al jazeera will broadcast juve matches becoz i didn't see any announcements ?

ramzax

Jan 10, 2003
zizoufan said:
Hey azzuri,

First of all i'm delighted that the war in leb is over now. ON the other hand, i wanted to ask u if it's sur that al jazeera will broadcast juve matches becoz i didn't see any announcements ?

me too

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Azzurri7 said:
This is what they say on their website:

Via satellite
Throughout Europe and in the Mediterranean area, Rai International distributes the three RAI television and radio networks via satellite.
The signal can be received with a digital antenna (with Hotbird 6 and Hotbird 2) - see technical data.
Rai does not have the rights to broadcast some programmes abroad: consequently, these are scrambled during the satellite transmission.

Notice the last phrase, so I cannot answer your question, they might get scrambled and they might not.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
zizoufan said:
Hey azzuri,

ramzax said:

Someone has posted an announcement in Arabic that Al Jazeera will broadcast Serie B matches. I can't be bothered find it, but they say that the channel will cover the championship.

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
Jeeks said:
Someone has posted an announcement in Arabic that Al Jazeera will broadcast Serie B matches. I can't be bothered find it, but they say that the channel will cover the championship.

well i sent an email to them and i'm waiting , hopefully, for an answer.
Hope the guys here will do the same, we need to be at ease.

Here is the email : [email protected]

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
zizoufan said:
Hey azzuri,

Hey,

Jazeera will broadcast the Serie B thats for sure. that said you should have the +1 +2 just like last year Italy's Serie A. I think they'll mostly broadcast Juve matches in Serie B and not other teams, except probably/maybe Napoli.

Good luck,

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
Azzurri7 said:
Hey,

Jazeera will broadcast the Serie B thats for sure. that said you should have the +1 +2 just like last year Italy's Serie A. I think they'll mostly broadcast Juve matches in Serie B and not other teams, except probably/maybe Napoli.

Good luck,

Great , good news :D

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Jeeks said:
Via cable
The signal of the RAI national channels is also regularly broadcast by cable in the following countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Great Britain (London area only), Iceland, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Norway, Netherlands, Portugal, Republic of Moldavia, Republic of Slovakia, Romania, Spain, Slovenia, Sweden, Switzerland, Hungary.
I saw that bit. Problem with cable though is that your tv provider has to provide you with that channel, in my case they do not. So if I want Rai International I need a Satellite dish.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Dominic said:
I saw that bit. Problem with cable though is that your tv provider has to provide you with that channel, in my case they do not. So if I want Rai International I need a Satellite dish.
Yes, what you say is true. My cable provider does not offer the channel either but I am looking for another cable provider as I don't like having a dish on the balcony.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)