[Serie B] Napoli - Juventus (2006-11-06) (23 Viewers)

Juventico

Apr 7, 2005
I couldn't see the match, from what I read around here we do need full-backs, and desperately. Hopefully the Barzagli rumors are true and we'll get him in the winter window.

About DD's tactical skills, well he's far from being the best, far from Mourinho's or Lippi's level, but so are Rijkaard or Ancelotti and they already have a Champions League each. As for not playing Palladino or Bojinov, there could be multiple reasons, perhaps they weren't feeling to good (they may have shaken Neddy's flu infected palm) or perhaps they were about to crap their pants because of playing in San Paolo (okay, they are both unlikely, but we cannot be sure what happens there at the bench). Hopefully this'll be an isolated incident, after all anyone can make a mistake. It's not like it's the end of the world.

juvelandia

Sep 13, 2006
Cronios said:
So they did their job, another one like that and they will say that we are the derby chokers even in b'...
Before we make it seem as if we lost two points against the sunday morning team from the pub playing in the village playing field....

A depleted Juve today drew 1-1 against a team who are on a TWO YEAR - THIRTY SEVEN GAME UNBEATEN RUN at the San Paolo stadium... and for most of the game Napoli tried to hit us on counter-attacks... which means something, does it ??

Juventico

Apr 7, 2005
curi83 said:
But De Ceglie is a offensive attacking midfielder-isnt he ? i think that at Primavera he played this rule and scored a lot ?
It's not like we had too many defensive ones available... you work with the tools you've got.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Sicilian Juve said:
I agree. I have to have scored so late and then give up the equilizer a few minuets later, but our next two matches should be very winable. Forza Juve.:agree:
:agree: & hopefully we'll thrash zeman's lecce the game after that! :D

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
curi83 said:
But De Ceglie is a offensive attacking midfielder-isnt he ? i think that at Primavera he played this rule and scored a lot ?
He's a wingback and winger. He probably played left-mid in the Primavera.

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
It sucks Juve couldn't onto the lead, but considering by that time not 1 natural CB was on the pitch, cant criticize a defence which was being played out of position. Surprised they didn't concede more tbh.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
We undoubtably have talented youngsters. Look at our primavera squad. Marchisio paro De-Cegis (What ever his name is.)

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Shyne said:
It sucks Juve couldn't onto the lead, but considering by that time not 1 natural CB was on the pitch, cant criticize a defence which was being played out of position. Surprised they didn't concede more tbh.
Thanks to Buffon :)

juve_mania

Nov 6, 2006
ye i think buffon saved the day after all.. well i didnt watch the game as it wasnot on aljazeera but i was checking the comments and it seemed like he did some good saves.. actually when i miss a game and read comments later i find many superb saves and i dont get to see.. so any chance some1 keeps those?

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
juvelandia said:
Before we make it seem as if we lost two points against the sunday morning team from the pub playing in the village playing field....

A depleted Juve today drew 1-1 against a team who are on a TWO YEAR - THIRTY SEVEN GAME UNBEATEN RUN at the San Paolo stadium... and for most of the game Napoli tried to hit us on counter-attacks... which means something, does it ??

Thats exactly the games we cant win...:cry: :cry:
we were onwned by them thrice in this year
and we have only one game in our home to proove our value,
thats exactly the kind of the games, a mean and authoritary team sould have win,
luckily for us, we have some serius excuses this time, but i dont want to see DDs team developing to a derby choker...

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
juvelandia said:

well said lets put it into perspective poeple, this was a potential banana skin of a game and to come out with a draw will be viewed as a good result in the cold light of day.
yes a win would ahve been great but a weakened team went into a tough cauldron atmosphere and nearly came away with a win

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
curi83 said:
According to Juventus.com, he is a midfielder. He came on as a replacement for Legro. Why? I don't know. DD had Zebina on the bench. Why didn't he play him? :confused:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)