[Serie B] Napoli - Juventus (2006-11-06) (4 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
GepLovesJenna said:
Relax my fellow Juventinos. Ok we threw 2 points away Yes! but lets concentrate on the next game instead of DD bashing.

man it annoys me now we dropped 2 freaking points tonite tht the jury is out to judge didi alredi, as i said b4, i cudnt of asked for a better allenatore.

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
Considering we had numerous players missing, and were away infront of a massive crowd, 1-1 is a decent result.

I really dont understand DD's reluctance to play Bojinov. What does he have to lose? Might as well give him a shot.

Pinturrichio

Oct 30, 2006
hej guys, i think i draw wasnt bad at all, with regards to squad dept even barcelona would lack squad depth if they find themselfes with four defenders missing, i think however that even if zebina wasnt at his best he should have been fielded after the injury of legrotaglie
than with respect to bojinov its obvious to question why wasnt he fielded at least during the second half? hoiwever if zalayeta wasnt playing good i think we never could have taken him of.. at least i think didi didnt subsittute zalayeta due to the set plays we needed to defend, and he was our only tall player and napoli were being very dangerous from corners and free kicks... never the less bojinov had to play in the second half in one way or another.. i know zala sucked but the way juve play not even trezegol when he plays is being part much of juventus play.. i think zalayeta is not up to stanrdard to start for juventus but today he didnt have much of falt, than in the foul which led to our goals zalayeta also hed a great pass to del piero.. HOWEVER a player like bojinov cannot remain on the bench , bad choice by didi..

Just one word about marchisio, his potential is amazing and i really hope he can buld on todays formation because he is realy a great player.. today he even played much better than against brescia... than guys we are only 3 points below the leaders i guess its realy great after so much little time :D

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Badass Devil said:
ffs bojigol doesnt compliment well with ale, zala had to stay on reli, unless ale had to come off, which wasnt a good idea obviously

so please stop f*cking moaning guys, i wud of done the same, if i had to stick boji on it wud have to be out of 1 of the mids or camo who did well

didi is the best man in the job, i cudnt of asked for a more perfect manager
how can be him the best man in job, when we were struggling and he had only 1 substitution all the game?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
if it wasnt boji, we had palladino ! or doesnt he deserve a chance ?!!!:tdown:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Juve-Prince said:
how can be him the best man in job, when we were struggling and he had only 1 substitution all the game?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
if it wasnt boji, we had palladino ! or doesnt he deserve a chance ?!!!:tdown:

how were we struggling? buffon looked bloody bored most of the game, and that was like napoli's only shot on goal, whilst we dominated for quite alot of the game.

ffs we've dropped 4 points so far this season, its not like we arnt getting promoted now, so stop the melodramatics and just appreciated wot a fine manager we have, id certainly have him over f*cking crapello who wudnt of given the likes of marchisio and paro a second look

juvelandia

Sep 13, 2006
My game ratings:

BUFFON : 6.5 - Not much to do.... but that save on the close range header in the second half is worth a point

BIRINDELLI : 6 - Both as right fullback and later as central defender he was good. He didn`t shine... but he didn`t make mistakes.

CHIELLINI : 6.5 - Solid in the central defender role

LEGROTTAGLIE : 7 - Well... he deserved somewhere like 6.5 because together with Chiellini he held Napoli at bay .... the extra half point or so is to wish him well. He is still useful to Juve and as a more mature player he could be back to his Chievo levels. Unfortunately he got injured in a game which could have helped him gain some consideration from the Juve fans... GET WELL SOON NICOLA !

( DE CEGLIE : 6 - Wasn`t involved a lot, but the primavera wing player tried to his best to fill in the left fullback role)

BALZARETTI : 5.5 - The weakest link.... especially on the right. Ample time to recover

CAMORANESI : 5.5 - Going through one of those patches where you think his twin brother is playing instead. Mind you... he is not pulling his leg back or hiding out... its simply that those things which usually come natural to him seem to go all wrong.

ZANETTI : 7 - Gladiator.... marathon man... whatever... 90 minutes full of running, pressing opponents, winning balls, moving forward, etc

PARO : 7 - If Zanetti is the heart of the midfield, he is close to being the mind. Every move seems to pass from his feet... he is probably the one with the best vision from our midfielders.. yet he still does the dirty work of an ankle biter when necessary..... He doesn`t have the precision of Pirlo`s passes yet... but he is already ahead of him in ball winning .... and age !

MARCHISIO : 7+ - Showed the personality of a veteran. He didn`t hold back from trying the difficult touches.... not even the 70,000 of the San Paolo terrified him. He goes in for tackles, he runs after the ball, he runs with the ball, he isn`t afraid of shooting at goal..... will he be the next Perrotta ?

DEL PIERO : 7 - He scored a gem of a freekick. In the first half he didn`t start well, but by time he got more and more involved, showing touches of great class and even some of the lost pace. Pity that each and every time he tried to move forward, somebody tried to hack him from behind.

ZALAYETA : 6.5 - Well, many might have prefered Bojinov, who may have more flair, speed and eye for goal.... Personally I liked Zalayeta this evening. He didn`t score and he had maybe just one shot or two which didn`t trouble Iezzo... but I feel that he has done what DD asked from him : play with your back towards goal, hold the ball, shield it, until the midfielders come closer. As a target man he did his job well.

DESCHMAPS : 6.5 - Even Inter would have moaned if they had 6 starters injured... and lose your fourth central defender with injury during the game. Yet he didn`t moan.... and instead he showed faith in Paro and Marchisio in the starting lineup (who both seem to be learning a lot from him) and the courage to bring on DeCeglie.... games like those of today are worth a lot to measure the strength of the reserves and also to boost their morale.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Badass Devil said:
man it annoys me now we dropped 2 freaking points tonite tht the jury is out to judge didi alredi, as i said b4, i cudnt of asked for a better allenatore.

DD is doing ok with the resources hes got. Remember we were missing Trez/Neddy and (Cough) Boumsong. I wanted Valeri on too but DD isnt stupid and must of had a reason not to have played him. Dont listen to the DD bashers! Lets look forward.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
GepLovesJenna said:
DD is doing ok with the resources hes got. Remember we were missing Trez/Neddy and (Cough) Boumsong. I wanted Valeri on too but DD isnt stupid and must of had a reason not to have played him. Dont listen to the DD bashers! Lets look forward.

put it this way, didi didnt moan 1 bit abt his injury woes, if that had been crapello he wud of played belardi in defence or midfield instead of marchisio or paro

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Juventino_NJ said:
All I have to say is, Zalayeta was horribleeeeee. What was DD waiting for to take him out?
From the little I saw of the pitch, most of the pics were of Juve players on the ground/taken off the pitch. I reckon it must have been quite a dirty game.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Code:
Genoa  	20  	10  	6  	2  	2  	19  	12  	4  	1  	0  	12  	5  	2  	1  	2  	7  	7
Piacenza 	19 	10 	6 	1 	3 	10 	10 	4 	0 	1 	6 	4 	2 	1 	2 	4 	6
Rimini 	18 	10 	5 	3 	2 	15 	9 	2 	3 	0 	7 	4 	3 	0 	2 	8 	5
[B]Juventus 	17 	10 	8 	2 	0 	18 	3 	4 	0 	0 	9 	1 	4 	2 	0 	9 	2
[/B]Bari 	17 	10 	5 	2 	3 	12 	7 	3 	2 	0 	7 	1 	2 	0 	3 	5 	6
Mantova 	16 	10 	4 	4 	2 	14 	11 	4 	0 	1 	11 	6 	0 	4 	1 	3 	5
Bologna 	16 	10 	5 	1 	4 	12 	11 	3 	1 	1 	8 	6 	2 	0 	3 	4 	5
Napoli 	16 	10 	4 	4 	2 	11 	8 	3 	2 	0 	8 	4 	1 	2 	2 	3 	4
Cesena 	15 	10 	4 	3 	3 	18 	15 	3 	1 	1 	9 	5 	1 	2 	2 	9 	10
Albinoleffe 	15 	10 	3 	6 	1 	8 	7 	1 	3 	0 	1 	0 	2 	3 	1 	7 	7
Brescia 	15 	10 	4 	3 	3 	8 	9 	3 	1 	1 	6 	4 	1 	2 	2 	2 	5
Lecce 	14 	10 	4 	2 	4 	14 	13 	3 	1 	1 	11 	7 	1 	1 	3 	3 	6
Frosinone 	14 	10 	4 	2 	4 	11 	10 	2 	2 	1 	6 	5 	2 	0 	3 	5 	5
Triestina 	13 	10 	3 	5 	2 	7 	6 	1 	2 	2 	2 	3 	2 	3 	0 	5 	3
Modena 	11 	10 	3 	2 	5 	8 	11 	3 	0 	2 	7 	3 	0 	2 	3 	1 	8
Verona 	10 	10 	2 	4 	4 	4 	6 	0 	3 	2 	2 	4 	2 	1 	2 	2 	2
Treviso 	10 	10 	2 	4 	4 	10 	13 	1 	2 	1 	2 	2 	1 	2 	3 	8 	11
Spezia 	9 	10 	1 	6 	3 	9 	12 	1 	3 	1 	5 	5 	0 	3 	2 	4 	7
Crotone 	6 	10 	1 	3 	6 	6 	18 	1 	1 	3 	4 	10 	0 	2 	3 	2 	8
Pescara 	4 	10 	0 	5 	5 	8 	15 	0 	3 	3 	2 	6 	0 	2 	2 	6 	9
Vicenza 	3 	10 	0 	3 	7 	5 	13 	0 	1 	4 	3 	7 	0 	2 	3 	2 	6
Arezzo 	-1 	10 	0 	5 	5 	2 	10 	0 	3 	3 	2 	5 	0 	2 	2 	0 	5

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
juvelandia said:
My game ratings:

BUFFON : 6.5 - Not much to do.... but that save on the close range header in the second half is worth a point

BIRINDELLI : 6 - Both as right fullback and later as central defender he was good. He didn`t shine... but he didn`t make mistakes.

CHIELLINI : 6.5 - Solid in the central defender role

LEGROTTAGLIE : 7 - Well... he deserved somewhere like 6.5 because together with Chiellini he held Napoli at bay .... the extra half point or so is to wish him well. He is still useful to Juve and as a more mature player he could be back to his Chievo levels. Unfortunately he got injured in a game which could have helped him gain some consideration from the Juve fans... GET WELL SOON NICOLA !

( DE CEGLIE : 6 - Wasn`t involved a lot, but the primavera wing player tried to his best to fill in the left fullback role)

BALZARETTI : 5.5 - The weakest link.... especially on the right. Ample time to recover

CAMORANESI : 5.5 - Going through one of those patches where you think his twin brother is playing instead. Mind you... he is not pulling his leg back or hiding out... its simply that those things which usually come natural to him seem to go all wrong.

ZANETTI : 7 - Gladiator.... marathon man... whatever... 90 minutes full of running, pressing opponents, winning balls, moving forward, etc

PARO : 7 - If Zanetti is the heart of the midfield, he is close to being the mind. Every move seems to pass from his feet... he is probably the one with the best vision from our midfielders.. yet he still does the dirty work of an ankle biter when necessary..... He doesn`t have the precision of Pirlo`s passes yet... but he is already ahead of him in ball winning .... and age !

MARCHISIO : 7+ - Showed the personality of a veteran. He didn`t hold back from trying the difficult touches.... not even the 70,000 of the San Paolo terrified him. He goes in for tackles, he runs after the ball, he runs with the ball, he isn`t afraid of shooting at goal..... will he be the next Perrotta ?

DEL PIERO : 7 - He scored a gem of a freekick. In the first half he didn`t start well, but by time he got more and more involved, showing touches of great class and even some of the lost pace. Pity that each and every time he tried to move forward, somebody tried to hack him from behind.

ZALAYETA : 6.5 - Well, many might have prefered Bojinov, who may have more flair, speed and eye for goal.... Personally I liked Zalayeta this evening. He didn`t score and he had maybe just one shot or two which didn`t trouble Iezzo... but I feel that he has done what DD asked from him : play with your back towards goal, hold the ball, shield it, until the midfielders come closer. As a target man he did his job well.

DESCHMAPS : 6.5 - Even Inter would have moaned if they had 6 starters injured... and lose your fourth central defender with injury during the game. Yet he didn`t moan.... and instead he showed faith in Paro and Marchisio in the starting lineup (who both seem to be learning a lot from him) and the courage to bring on DeCeglie.... games like those of today are worth a lot to measure the strength of the reserves and also to boost their morale.
Thanx for the ratings/comments
Good to see that our promising players, are really promising.

Sicilian Juve

May 17, 2006
Shyne said:
Considering we had numerous players missing, and were away infront of a massive crowd, 1-1 is a decent result.

I really dont understand DD's reluctance to play Bojinov. What does he have to lose? Might as well give him a shot.
I agree. I have to have scored so late and then give up the equilizer a few minuets later, but our next two matches should be very winable. Forza Juve.:agree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)