[Serie B] Napoli - Juventus (2006-11-06) (16 Viewers)

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
besides the perfectly taken free kick by DP for the goal, we werent as sharp in the second half, and Napoli kept coming

Napoli had a nice goal, but I wonder where Balza or Biri were, as the player was left all alone....

I, for the first time have to question DD's coaching ability. Why leave a player on the field who cannot pass, shoot, or dribble, who either gives the ball away, or gets called on the offsides...COMPLETELY USELESS, when you have Bojinov sitting on the bench ???

I will blame DD's lack of coaching skills on this draw

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Vinman said:
besides the perfectly taken free kick by DP for the goal, we werent as sharp in the second half, and Napoli kept coming

Napoli had a nice goal, but I wonder where Balza or Biri were, as the player was left all alone....

I, for the first time have to question DD's coaching ability. Why leave a player on the field who cannot pass, shoot, or dribble, who either gives the ball away, or gets called on the offsides...COMPLETELY USELESS, when you have Bojinov sitting on the bench ???

Same question here, I was expecting to see Bojinov in this match, even Palladino would have been better

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
I'll take the 1 - 1 and hope our sick players can recover in time for next match which is.............

Juventus vs Pescara on November 11th in just 5 days time.

FORZA JUVE

Vidocq

Sep 9, 2006
ForzaDelPiero10 said:
okay SO! that was a great goal by Del Piero:) and IMO Marchisio played great again:tup:..so how many goals is that for Del Piero 203?

Juventus FC and SKY are telling that Alex scored 203 for now

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I'll take the point with all the injured players we had. Even Legrottaglie got subbed because he dislocated his shoulder. We played with 4 wing backs in defense. I don't understand why DD didn't play Bojinov or Palladino. Zalayeta was terrible.

Juve's best player was 20 year old Marchisio. He's gonna be great!!! Wins balls in midfield, can dribble a shoot.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Whats going on!?!? why cant we finish teams off? We seriously need investing cos we dont have the strength in depth. I suppose a draw isnt too bad as i predicted a draw, even though we were winning. I wonder how people would have taken it if we were a goal down? This isnt too bad. we're looking like were struggling to score from OpenPlay, Get the boys sorted DD please.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Vinman said:

You are right 100 % man ! why the fuck DD didnt play Boji ?!!!
I didnt c Mr.Zalayeta doing anything all the game!!!!
why did we buy boji then?!!!!!
to be honest maybe DD is enough for serie B, but for A, no way!!!!
I didnt like him coming since the 1st time his name was mentioned to the JUVE bench !!!!
Im really sad coz we could have won this game ! :cry:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Juve-Prince said:
You are right 100 % man ! why the fuck DD didnt play Boji ?!!!
I didnt c Mr.Zalayeta doing anything all the game!!!!
why did we buy boji then?!!!!!
to be honest maybe DD is enough for serie B, but for A, no way!!!!
I didnt like him coming since the 1st time his name was mentioned to the JUVE bench !!!!
Im really sad coz we could have won this game ! :cry:
ffs bojigol doesnt compliment well with ale, zala had to stay on reli, unless ale had to come off, which wasnt a good idea obviously

so please stop f*cking moaning guys, i wud of done the same, if i had to stick boji on it wud have to be out of 1 of the mids or camo who did well

didi is the best man in the job, i cudnt of asked for a more perfect manager

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
juvelandia said:
zalayeta is not appearing to do anything worthwhile... but in fact he is playing back to goal holding the ball and screening it until the midfielders come closer to the attackers.

I`m really enjoying myself watching Marchisio (especially) and Paro (but he has played in Serie A already) face Napoli without any fear whatsoever. Marchisio seems like a veteran. Let`s hope that Juve take care of these two youngsters and wait for them to develop further rather than buy big names which give very little, such as Barone, Fiore, Liverani, etc.

With these two, Criscito who is having a good season at Genoa, maybe Boudianski (we still have 50% ownership) who is having a great season at Ascoli, Gastaldello who is confirming himself at Siena and Konko who can finally play at a decent club, Paolucci, Volpato and Palladino, Juve seem at last able to reap some dividends from the youth system in which they spend 6 million Euros a year... more than Inter and Milan together !!!

thanks for an insightful analysis; that trivia about youth was brilliant

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)