[Serie B] Napoli - Juventus (2006-11-06) (4 Viewers)

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

no silly is the fact you fail to see how big of a match this is, and how tough it is actually gonna be. napoli, brescia and genoa are our inter, milan and roma now. wake up pal, and if you don't know how to respond constructivelly don't go on and drag what was said completelly out of context.

Buy on AliExpress.com

vletrmx

Mar 22, 2006
i agree that the match is big, perhaps one of the seasons biggests..iagree it's gonna be tough. i think you misinterpreted me. and it's just sad that somebody is happy to get only a draw from that game...

i agree, we lost some of our most important players. we are not as strong as we used to be. but we didn't become so weak to affraid of naopoli and other big games.

unfortunately i didn't see brescia game, but i ve'read that we played good in that game. and this game i would call a big one too.. our players know that as well. i don't see us winning or loosing against big seria b teams. i can see a bigger chance of loosing when playing against the lower teams. only because of lack of concentration..
so heads up palls ;)

Sep 19, 2006
is anybody else agrre that Marchionni Juve is not 10% of Marchio Parma! in Parma he used to pass 1,2 & 3 defenders & he had amainzing shots & great assists. In Juve well He completely sucked!

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

drawing at napoli's home turf, which is the toughest game of the season, would please me tbh. surely a win against our rivals would be even sweater but i just don't see it happening. i think they didn't kick us out of the coppa without a reason, they are good team and they will always be a threat to us because of that rivalry. we are stronger than them of course, but having won 8 in a row and with such a game coming up complacency can be expected, that's why i expect us not to win this one. all winning streaks come to an end, i see our ending here.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
vlatko said:
that's just silly. it doesn't matter that we lost a defender, or whoever. this is NAPOLI we're talking about, you'll see a whole stadium packed with crazy supporters who despise us and you'll see 11 players in blue jerseys playing like there is 22 of them. we were no stronger, nor were they, when we played them in coppa italia few months ago. how did that end? it doesn't matter that we're in form and they are not, in this game all bets are off, and a cautious apporach is the most important thing.
I hope DD and the lads will prove u and mark wrong ! :agree:

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
vlatko said:
likewise mate, likewise.
I agree with u mate about the difficulty of this game...
But dont u think that the players have a point to prove, especially after the coppa defeat?!!!
I think the team won't be lacking the concentration or motivation to win this game!!!!

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
ofcourse this would be one of the biggest games of the season. Napoli's ground is not only one of the toughest in serieB i would throw in Serie A as well. Big crowds, and loud screaming Naploeatans.

I think the game could be won mentally on our part, if we want it more and if the players fired up then we will deal with them on the ground and with their fans.

i think we have a couple of options in the back.But i think its going to be Legro-Kovac. Although its scary to see Legro there, i think he would be a better option than Zebina,Chiellini, and biri.
The chances of a positioning mistake is more probable than a regular "miss-hap".

Calaio and Bucchi would cause a great problem for us, and we will need some close attention to both.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
this is going to be the hardest game of the season so far. It will be a close match IMO so maybe 1 goal will separate the sides, hopefully Juve win but Napoli will do whatever they can to stop us, especially cause of the history between us

Vidocq

Sep 9, 2006
Probably it will be tough match for us, but now we have Alex in very good shape ( he played only 20 minutes in Coppa Italia match and scored 2 goals), Camoranesi and Trezeguet (they didn't played in Coppa Italia match).

So defense need to do their job properly and there won't be problems to win this one.

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
It goes without saying that the Napoli match will be competitive. There is no good time to play there.

But their recent form has been only average. I believe we have a very good chance of managing a win. Our players should be too good for them. Keep the faith.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Luftwaffles said:
It goes without saying that the Napoli match will be competitive. There is no good time to play there.

But their recent form has been only average. I believe we have a very good chance of managing a win. Our players should be too good for them. Keep the faith.
Agree to u completely :agree:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
We shouldn't agree to a draw before the game. As far as I know we're still Juventus and they're still Napoli. Whether we're in A or B, we can always beat Napoli. That doesn't man one can be happy with a draw AFTER the game though, but it's bullshit to say you'd be pleased with a draw before the game.

Sicilian Juve

May 17, 2006
vlatko said:
drawing at napoli's home turf, which is the toughest game of the season, would please me tbh. surely a win against our rivals would be even sweater but i just don't see it happening. i think they didn't kick us out of the coppa without a reason, they are good team and they will always be a threat to us because of that rivalry. we are stronger than them of course, but having won 8 in a row and with such a game coming up complacency can be expected, that's why i expect us not to win this one. all winning streaks come to an end, i see our ending here.
Maybe, but there are always + and - to everything. The - you have already talked about, but having won 8 in a row will make going into a hostile environment easier. BTW forza Jimmy Page.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)