[Serie B] Napoli - Juventus (2006-11-06) (7 Viewers)

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
mark83 said:
Who are you talking to?

I didn´t start the thread.

I agree that the thread has not been started properly.

It should be started by the same man always.
I wasnt speaking to you. I was speaking to the guy who started it

Omair

Herticity
Sep 27, 2006
Juve per sempre said:
Guys i dont know why u r all worried about our defence! Kovac & Boumsong are not that good anyway! we will win this game by moments of magic by GIGI,Alex,Neddy & Trezy!!!! Napoli were beaten by crappy teams this season so it wont be that hard though i msure against us they will play like this is the final of the WC!!
Im not worried about the game result .. nor the defense itself ... it's just Buffon's clean sheet streak :D

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I don't know what is the format of starting threads, but if someone posts it, I'll be more than glad to edit the first post as it should be. Actually I do like Rhizoid's information to be in the first post also, so once the format is done, both will be in the first post. And m_elayyan will be warned because he didn't learn from last time :D

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
As all said, it'll be tough but i think JUVE always play better under pressure and they already know what awaitig them in san paolo stadium...
having said that, I guess it will be 2-0 or 2-1 to JUVE
I also am worried about Gigi's clean sheet... we wana him break the world record :agree:

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Regarding injuries, Today, the three newly injured players were examined by the club's doctors, and the situation is:

1- Boumsong: He needs some rest, and may recover for Napoli's match...
2- Kovac: He needs some rest, and he shall recover for Napoli's match...
3- Marchionni: His case needs more examination, so it is not clear if it is a critical injury or not...

Oct 3, 2004
Jeeks said:
I don't know what is the format of starting threads, but if someone posts it, I'll be more than glad to edit the first post as it should be. Actually I do like Rhizoid's information to be in the first post also, so once the format is done, both will be in the first post. And m_elayyan will be warned because he didn't learn from last time :D
Ugh....i've been loaded with work. I'll try and cook up a Maradonic Napoli intro tomorrow..........stay tuned. :eyebrows:

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Juventus defender Jean-Alain Boumsong is a major doubt for his side's Serie B clash with Napoli on Monday.

The Frenchman sustained a muscular injury in Wednesday's 2-0 win over Brescia; a victory that saw the Old Lady move up into third place in Italy's second division.

Boumsong had to be substituted during the match, and coach Didier Deschamps will only know the full extent of his players' problem over the coming days.

The former Newcastle man has already undergone a preliminary scan which revealed some inflammation in his stomach muscles and doctors advised him to rest for two days.

Should results elsewhere go Juventus' way, the Bianconeri could go top of the table with a win against the Neopolitans in the Monday night game.

Eurosport

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)