[Serie B] Napoli - Juventus (2006-11-06) (9 Viewers)

JuventusFC

Oct 17, 2006
Juventus defender Jean-Alain Boumsong is a major doubt for his side's Serie B clash with Napoli on Monday.

The Frenchman sustained a muscular injury in Wednesday's 2-0 win over Brescia; a victory that saw the Old Lady move up into third place in Italy's second division.

Boumsong had to be substituted during the match, and coach Didier Deschamps will only know the full extent of his players' problem over the coming days.

The former Newcastle man has already undergone a preliminary scan which revealed some inflammation in his stomach muscles and doctors advised him to rest for two days.

Should results elsewhere go Juventus' way, the Bianconeri could go top of the table with a win against the Neopolitans in the Monday night game.

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
i dunno who he will play in defence. kovac is tried but should be good to go. chiellni will play left and balza right. while either legro or boumson can play the middle. or u can really change things up and send a 3-5-2 formation out there.

--------------------buffon-------------------
--balza------legro----kovac-----chiellni
--------------zanetti----paro----------------
------cammo---------------------neddy----
--------------------------d/p-----------------
------------------trez--------------------------

or switch things up and go, didi wont do it but i would :D

------------------buffon-----------------
------balza----kovac----chiellni------
-------------zanetti--paro-------------
cammo---------neddy------Marchisio
-------------trez---------DP-------------

sadmir

Aug 18, 2006
we dont need revange, and we should beat them without any problem, as long as we get 3 pts. we're good.

my prediction 3:1 for juve

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
see its times like these when i get angry with juventus management, we should have bought at least 1 more CB to compensate for injuries. now that boumsong and kovac are doubtful, we might have to use legro.. and he has hardly kicked a ball this season.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
francesco said:
see its times like these when i get angry with juventus management, we should have bought at least 1 more CB to compensate for injuries. now that boumsong and kovac are doubtful, we might have to use legro.. and he has hardly kicked a ball this season.

That´s true, mate.

Hopefully, we´ll buy one CB in winter.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
sadmir said:
we dont need revange, and we should beat them without any problem, as long as we get 3 pts. we're good.

my prediction 3:1 for juve

Correction: We need revenge!:agree:

Correction: We won´t beat them without any problem. We´re not that powerful anymore although it seems as we are.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Morra10 said:
i dunno who he will play in defence. kovac is tried but should be good to go. chiellni will play left and balza right. while either legro or boumson can play the middle. or u can really change things up and send a 3-5-2 formation out there.

--------------------buffon-------------------
--balza------legro----kovac-----chiellni
--------------zanetti----paro----------------
------cammo---------------------neddy----
--------------------------d/p-----------------
------------------trez--------------------------

or switch things up and go, didi wont do it but i would :D

------------------buffon-----------------
------balza----kovac----chiellni------
-------------zanetti--paro-------------
cammo---------neddy------Marchisio
-------------trez---------DP-------------

I´d go with this formation:

Buffon
Birindelli
Zebina
Kovač
Chiellini
Camoranesi
Giannichedda
Zanetti
Nedved
Del Piero
Bojinov

3-5-2 is history, man!

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

we're either gonna draw or loose this game. we won 8 on the trot, defense injury problems, toughest match of the season. personally i don't see us winning this match, not by a long shot.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
vlatko said:
we're either gonna draw or loose this game. we won 8 on the trot, defense injury problems, toughest match of the season. personally i don't see us winning this match, not by a long shot.

I would be pleased with a draw.

vletrmx

Mar 22, 2006
me not. napoli isn't showing good results this year as it was expected. we loose one defender and you all start crying that we gonna loose or draw. with this thinking, we don't need to get back to seria a, coz we will loose or draw every second game? a?

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

that's just silly. it doesn't matter that we lost a defender, or whoever. this is NAPOLI we're talking about, you'll see a whole stadium packed with crazy supporters who despise us and you'll see 11 players in blue jerseys playing like there is 22 of them. we were no stronger, nor were they, when we played them in coppa italia few months ago. how did that end? it doesn't matter that we're in form and they are not, in this game all bets are off, and a cautious apporach is the most important thing.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
vletrmx said:
me not. napoli isn't showing good results this year as it was expected. we loose one defender and you all start crying that we gonna loose or draw. with this thinking, we don't need to get back to seria a, coz we will loose or draw every second game? a?

:disagree:

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
vlatko said:
that's just silly. it doesn't matter that we lost a defender, or whoever. this is NAPOLI we're talking about, you'll see a whole stadium packed with crazy supporters who despise us and you'll see 11 players in blue jerseys playing like there is 22 of them. we were no stronger, nor were they, when we played them in coppa italia few months ago. how did that end? it doesn't matter that we're in form and they are not, in this game all bets are off, and a cautious apporach is the most important thing.

:agree:

vletrmx

Mar 22, 2006
vlatko said:
agreed. all above is very silly. we gonna loose just because they are napoli with a full packed stadium??? what would you talk if we would play inetr, milan, barsa? the same i guess..

i know juve is strong enough to beat them. for juve this match also has some meaning.. and our players have experiance of playing in bigger crowds than this, if you are afraid of that..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)