Serie B: Mantova vs Juventus - [13/01/2007] (23 Viewers)

OP
Gill_juve

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
  • Thread Starter #722
    what kind of fan are you to accept a fucken deafet to mantova? to accept a team who hasent played a nice game since ages? and cut the crap of what fan are you and all that shit because we are all fans and we all react in different ways... the table counts nothing cause we will win the serie be easily in the end, doesnt mean we should be proud with our shitty coach and shitty performances
    your just chattin shit now, all day you've been moaning we are 3 points off th top it isnt even half way yet and you're ging nuts. and what rihgt do you have to question peoples care of our club? if you keep whining like this whats thee point in supporting juve it sounds like you only care about us winnning and the minute we lose you get too easily pissed off, be cool we'll bounce back

malducato1

Dec 26, 2005
    :tup:
    Just like usual, everytime we lose or draw, people go crazy on this forum.. we are 3 points away from the top team in serie B with one match less, and all that points deducted, and at the same time we had the worst ever season of injuries, and most of the time our key players were out. we are still in a great position and you moan and call Didier names and you insult him??? what Kind of fans are you??

Ofcourse we will lose games too, and even in serie B.. Yes we did play bad football yesterday, Mantova might sound a funny name for you but they are 3rd in the table you know? and we were missing the spirit in the match, players weren't giving a damn about the game untill we conceded the goal. is this something new?? I don't think so.. I am watching that for decades, we just can't get rid of it. and sadly some youngsters learned from their Idols too to play like that..

I said it before, we need a new team, a new era, new bloods.. we lost a fuckin team last year and brought average player and some of them aren't even playing.. Didier has nothing to do with all these. he wasn't allowed to do anything in the transfers. It is not easy to bring good players to serie B, with that limited budget also, all we have to do is wait for the next season.. Didier will lead us to Serie A I don't doubt about it, but some fools of you might realise that we are not the old undefeatable Juve, some of you were even dreaming of breaking serie B records etc.. yeah you all need to wake up and realise the reality is far away from that, I myself were scared at the begining of the season if we will make the top 3, and look where we are now, that's something and you should apreciate it..

And stop insulting our stuff..

:tup:

Pinturrichio

Oct 30, 2006
    your just chattin shit now, all day you've been moaning we are 3 points off th top it isnt even half way yet and you're ging nuts. and what rihgt do you have to question peoples care of our club? if you keep whining like this whats thee point in supporting juve it sounds like you only care about us winnning and the minute we lose you get too easily pissed off, be cool we'll bounce back
    you havent understood my point .. its not about winning or loosing , i already said we will bounce back and win the serie b eeasily and so on, i dont doubt that... and its usless you put ure shit on me because it wasnt me who started the crap about what type of supporters we are.. i wasnt questioning anybodys support to our club, and if u read my posts you see that they are similar even after we win, its not a question of winning or losing ,its a question of pride, its a question of being the best, its a qeustion of giving 100 percent from the first minute to the last, its a question of losing when we never deserevd to lose and not losing when we didnt even make our oppenents make one save, its a question of playing ure heart out when its not ure day... its just a question of being juventus and not any other club, because we arent any club and we should keep that fact in the great moments and even in the worse

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
    what kind of fan are you to accept a fucken deafet to mantova? to accept a team who hasent played a nice game since ages? and cut the crap of what fan are you and all that shit because we are all fans and we all react in different ways... the table counts nothing cause we will win the serie be easily in the end, doesnt mean we should be proud with our shitty coach and shitty performances
    How do you judge that we'll win serie B easily??

Serie B, for sure, doesn't have the famous players like in Serie A, but it has its own difficulties like the strong physical level of the players, "The Match of the life against Juve" factor & the accelerating number of matches...

Serie B is in a level lower than Serie A, I agree, but that's only from a technical perspective...

alex74

Oct 1, 2006

Serie B, for sure, doesn't have the famous players like in Serie A, but it has its own difficulties like the strong physical level of the players, "The Match of the life against Juve" factor & the accelerating number of matches...

Serie B is in a level lower than Serie A, I agree, but that's only from a technical perspective...
    :agree:

plus you have to remmeber that even if serie B is easier than serie A.. right now were are a serie B team, right now, we are just like the other teams. we lost a lot of key players, its no longer that Juve, its completly diferent, so it wont be easy! but it will happen:D

Pinturrichio

Oct 30, 2006

in the long run the differences will come out evidentely, we already made 9 points more than anyone, however in my op the argument is not about winning or not the serie a ( since im sure we will do) but in the modest performances we are having...

Pinturrichio

Oct 30, 2006
    and if it wont be easy its all to our demerit for sure and not to the merit of our opponets because with 3 points down the leaders and a whole round to play if we wont winn the serie b easily than i dont know whats the future ahead

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    in the long run the differences will come out evidentely, we already made 9 points more than anyone, however in my op the argument is not about winning or not the serie a ( since im sure we will do) but in the modest performances we are having...
    don't expect top performance when you have key players missing, we don't have a huge squad to cover them.

Pinturrichio

Oct 30, 2006
    don't expect top performance when you have key players missing, we don't have a huge squad to cover them.
    yep ure rigtht but even if we have a list of injuries yest we had players like del piero, trezeguet buffon and camoranesi on the field , not to mention zebina, kovac who has been playing champions league footbal for the past 10 years... i mean theres an abyss between our players and all our opponets ( exept bologna in my op who are a serie a squad) ... if it doesnt show in the field thats another thingg

Maher

Juventuz addict
    Dec 16, 2002
    I think Deschamps should be given more chances till the end of Serie B . Most probably Juventus will get promoted to Serie A. But if the football Juve play stays like this then we ll have to look for another coach because Juventus will not be able to survive in Serie A.
    I ld love Lippi to come back. Anyways, does anyone know if Lippi is considering to coach any team at the moment?
    then Juve will be another season in serie B :D

Tobias

Guerriero
    Sep 20, 2006
    This is not about xceptin defeat i doubt thers a juve fan who is glad that we lost but we did, not 2 gr8 team but 2 a good 1? Not önce did i read any of da messages sayin we wer da better team. I dnt how do u xpect 2 win wen zebina was da best playa on da pitch i feel like crap evry time juve loses but bitchin bout it wont change shit heres a brite side -juve wins on tuesday and rimini loses on monday we at the top of the log. Not bad for our 'bad' coach our injured playas and da -9 point penalty

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
    Dec 27, 2005
    It's not Didi's fault for transfers. He only suggest players he want to have in the team and Giglli and co. is "working" on that (actually they don't couse we didn't sign anything good so far, except gygera if it's true).

I've just red that Giglli said that we don't need any new players in the team for now couse we have great squad (maybe 1 quarter of the squad couse other 3 quorters are injured) and from this statement you see that its not Deschamp fault for not buying players. I mean let's be real and face the fact that if it's up to Didi he would already signed 2-3 good players like every normal manager. He have board and money issues. And the last thing is how you gonna expect Barzagli to sign with us and play in B instead of A and UEFA Cup.

sateeh

Day Walker
    Jul 28, 2003
    well it took me a whole day to calm down and look at the game rationally and here is wat i think.

We played a bad game last night as we have been for a while now, but performances will come as we have alot of injuries and absences.
    When we have a full team and play this way then everyone has the right to critisize the team and the coach.

ffs piccolo had his first game of the season and he was out for a long time with injuries.This is how thin this squad is.

Ratings

Gigi-I just hope his injury isnt that bad, as always hes been saving shots left and right and couldn't do nothing about the goal.

Zebina-New position but he did as well as chiellini was doing in that position with the same positioning mistakes,overall he did well and imo was one of the best worth mentioning.

Kovac-Had a better game than his last few games.But still he needs to improve and return to his form last season.

Balza-Hes just continuing his awful season isnt he.He even scored an own goal last night.He contributed sh*t to the forwards and his defense was just average.Next game i would even consider putting Biri on the left and piccolo on the right.Hes playing that bad.

Biri-Should've been covering better in the goal but we've come to accept some mistakes by him but i thought he played well during the game especially during the defensive situations.

piccolo-first game of the season and showed some promising situations and had a fairly good passing game.However i dont think the midfield is his best position.As he looked lost and most times out of position and couldn't provide the best cover to paro and marchisio.

paro&marchisio-Since paro played more games than marchisio and hes older the critiscim will mostly go to him.Most times during the game i saw poor coverage of the midfield between him and marchisio.I always saw them near eachother and they just didnt show themselves enough for the other players which was evident mostly after camo was brought in.
    I know both r learning and gaining experience but i saw some things that r just basic steps in the game and both couldn't even do that.

Alex-This game just shows that the captain can't play in the midfield or behind the strikers.Most of our attacks or counter attacks were halted by his inability to produce a killer pass or a even sometimes a proper one instead of just dribbling.The only credit that goes to him is for trying hard all night.Should've been the hero at the end but he ballooned the ball over.

Zala-Invisible in the first half but was better in the 2nd.But the problem with playing him and trezi is that he would be the one who needs to perform some creative touches and hes inable to do that.

Trezi-I dont know why ppl r critisizing him, I dont expect him to run around set up plays and provide nice touches and passes. We just need him to finish the plays that r created for him.The play i saw him trying to finish was some a through pass which he took by himself and was saved by the keeper.When there is proper service and he is missing(like mid of this first half of the season) then we should be critisizing him.

Camo-The other player next to zebina thats worth mentioning as our best player.Came in and provided another dimension to the team and just didnt stop running.

DD-I dont know what was he thinking after the goal was scored against us really.He put in camo and then what ?Everything will just be alrite? It was evident that there was a problem in the midfield.And there wasnt a solution introduced, the thing that infuriated me is that he didnt even try but getting De Ceglie or Venitucci or anyone in from the bench.

Anyway a loss is good for the whole team.Shows them that this isnt a joy ride and that things will not "just be alrite".Gives the youngs ones some experience on how to deal with defeat.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    This is not about xceptin defeat i doubt thers a juve fan who is glad that we lost but we did, not 2 gr8 team but 2 a good 1? Not önce did i read any of da messages sayin we wer da better team. I dnt how do u xpect 2 win wen zebina was da best playa on da pitch i feel like crap evry time juve loses but bitchin bout it wont change shit heres a brite side -juve wins on tuesday and rimini loses on monday we at the top of the log. Not bad for our 'bad' coach our injured playas and da -9 point penalty
    was that english? :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)