Serie B: Juventus vs Vicenza [09/16/2006] (4 Viewers)

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
ZhiXin said:
Defence needs some serious work to do, I would still prefer Tudor to Boumsong anytime of the day.

But on the other hand, since Boumsong is the preferred option to DD, I guess both of them need some serious work to do. Even DD seems pissed off by Boumsong, which means that Boumsong needs to get some telling-off and shape up his defensive skills.
the boumsong problem is one problem.Another problem is biri. I think balza should be playing there.Cuz biri had a horrible game last nite.

marcusa

Dec 21, 2005
Are there any "how to play defense" dvd's that Boumsong can watch? Maybe we should all pitch in a few euros to buy some instructional videos for him.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Sorry for my late report. But my pc was just not working....and as I've watched the game, I'll be spreading my report and some points about this game.

1st half, first 15min we were moving really good around the field pressing them, as these 15min passed, we returned to our slow motion game, bad passes bad crosses, specially from Marcho, he was just out of the game, and I thought It would have been better for DD to subs in the 2nd half.

from 30 to 45min, we lost several chances, Pavel, Dp, Trez were really putting great effort and I think I wasn't mistakken when I said that It's only about time when Dp and Pavel will get back on track as Serie B isn't easy at all.

2nd half started better of course, creating more chances and dominating the midfield, Trez scored the opener, thanks to Pavel-Chiellini combination.

After Trez's goal, Dp's perfect freekick followed the net to make it 2-0. Juve were just starting to put some really good show. Until couple of bad mistakes happened in defence and were about to cost us the game.

I still think Boumsong needs sometime before really bashing him this way, just give him couple of more games before we judge. Since he's new to this league and specially serie B with no language as DD said, I say give him sometime.

I'm glad our Veterans (Biri, Pavel, Dp) are giving their maximum, this way youngesters can learn and apply it on the field.

It's sad David will be leaving in January. But hopefully he'll help us before leaving with some of his goals..

Marcho better not performe like he did yesterday. and I hope Gianni will be back as soon as possible.

As for the Captain, I'm only waiting for his historical 200th goal.

:pint: Congrats everyone..

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
Hydde said:
I hope Treze stays with us till the end of the season at least

i thought we already cleared this up with trez's comments after the game?

“Trust in me, I will fight along side my team mates to take Juventus back to Serie A without delay"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)