Serie B: Juventus vs Vicenza [09/16/2006] (4 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
sateeh said:
DD has soo much work to do.We need results now, performances can come later
That's a pretty good way of summing it up. It's going to be painful to watch them for a while. But then the numbing will set in and we'll get more used to it. :cry:

This squad is new, though -- most of these guys have not really played with each other before. So it's going to take a bit of time for the team to gel under DD. Which means we likely have to scrap for every point we can get as the team settles in its new squad. What we need are some scrappy victories early in the season with the target of putting together some good winning streaks by mid-season when the team hits its stride.

No alarm bells yet. But boy, it's going to be pretty ugly for a while at least. :doh:

Daria_Uruguay

Aug 28, 2006
Gill_juve said:
how did vicenza do this weekend??

Thanx to Rai International I could watch vicenza game:( ( while I listened JUVE´s game on line) . They lost 2-1 with Genoa.
Genoa is a really good team.
Vicenza is not going to be easy but I think in Torino we must win. If we dont that´s it.

By the way ¿ are we playing in communale ?. And if we are ¿ is the same communale I remember watchin on tv in the 80 ´s?... I hope so, it was such an extraordinary ambient there... :D good memorys come up to me... shit Im getting old:eyebrows:

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Daria_Uruguay said:
Thanx to Rai International I could watch vicenza game:( ( while I listened JUVE´s game on line) . They lost 2-1 with Genoa.
Genoa is a really good team.
Vicenza is not going to be easy but I think in Torino we must win. If we dont that´s it.

By the way ¿ are we playing in communale ?. And if we are ¿ is the same communale I remember watchin on tv in the 80 ´s?... I hope so, it was such an extraordinary ambient there... :D good memorys come up to me... shit Im getting old:eyebrows:
Yes, it's the same communale you used to see matches in before 20 years...

AlexTheGreat

May 10, 2006
Its not a must win game but the team deadly need a victory to boost the morale. DD and the players need more time to adapt the B. after 5 rounds at the most, imo, Juve will back on their winning track

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)