Serie B: Juventus vs Vicenza [09/16/2006] (4 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Deschamps needs to drop Boumsong and the ridiculous straight 4-4-2 which has plagued us enough over the past three years. Field a 4-3-3 or something with more depth and muscle in midfield and we'll see better results. A team with such calibre should not be drawing with the likes of Rimini and Vicenza... let's just run them over with skill and giving 200%, the way Juventus is supposed to win.

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
giovanotti said:
Hope that Eurosport will broadcast the game!!!!
Very unlikely, Moto gp quali doesnt finnish till 5 which means the vuelta will be pushed to euro 2... as such no serie b on eurosport next saturday

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
giovanotti said:
Hope that Eurosport will broadcast the game!!!!

Anyway the most important thing is 3 points.
Hope to see Treze in action.
I checked on the website to see if they are showing a serie B match but none are listed. Maybe, for your sake, its too early.

badass devil said:
what time is the game? i hope its an afternoon game
the kick-off times are as follows:

Friday: 20:45 CET
Saturday: 16:00 CET
Monday: 20:45 CET

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Andy said:
Deschamps needs to drop Boumsong and the ridiculous straight 4-4-2 which has plagued us enough over the past three years. Field a 4-3-3 or something with more depth and muscle in midfield and we'll see better results. A team with such calibre should not be drawing with the likes of Rimini and Vicenza... let's just run them over with skill and giving 200%, the way Juventus is supposed to win.
agreed.....we have the players for this formation now. if trez can return, along with del piero and bojinov, the trident upfront will be great. zanetti, paro and marchionni or camo in midfield would be good to see.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Respaul said:
Very unlikely, Moto gp quali doesnt finnish till 5 which means the vuelta will be pushed to euro 2... as such no serie b on eurosport next saturday
In their schedule they don't have it listed but I think they have Serie B as a priority now.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
I dont care abt the formation or the fact that we walk over teams or just scrape through.The important thing now and later is getting the 3 points.Dropping points is not an option here.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
sateeh said:
I dont care abt the formation or the fact that we walk over teams or just scrape through.The important thing now and later is getting the 3 points.Dropping points is not an option here.
agreed we need to start collecting points or else:agree:

Alfio_87

Nov 21, 2005
players need to awaken from this nightmare and play for the shirt and the supporters not for themselves! Stop crying and winging and get the job done! Hold head high and DD fuking motivate these players cause to me they looked like a bruised bunch who had been taken to 12 rounds yet its only the first game! A good hard motivation will b enough for the team to shine cause i tell u one thing the team looked disinterested!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)