Serie B: Juventus vs Cesena [01-16-2006] (33 Viewers)

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Truth hurts, my friend.

Juventus is not proving at all that they are the most succesfull club in Italy.

It makes me wanna bitchslap our every player.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
His tactics are lame and he has a wrong choice of players on the field IMO. Of course, a part of blame is on the players and injuries too.

Elvin, what good job?

Struggling against Albinolefe, Arezzo, etc.
Well I dunno, statistically we are tha most successful team in "B" this season, no?

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Well I dunno, statistically we are tha most successful team in "B" this season, no?
Under what statistics exactly?

Don´t talk to me about statisctics, cause I´m running that.

Juventus were superior to these teams since November: Verona and Lecce.

Other teams were on our level, some of them even owned us like Genoa and Mantova.

We were lucky enough to win some games by 1-0, that showes how much strong we are.

FFS, we are the laughing stock in Italy.

What´s the excuse now?

Deschamps said correctly that the players don´t have the right mentality...

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

of ffs, we lost one game, we were bound to do so sooner or later, but it's better we lost it now because there are still lots of games to be played. the players have now tasted defeat and i expect a lot more concentration in the next games. this was a down to earth slap and i think it's gonna work. it was not something to make a drama out of.

serie b is tough, you can see that by the point difference between the first 6,7 clubs, we are gonna win most games 1:0, but who cares as long as we bag 3 points. no one expected us to cruise through serie b just like that.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
of ffs, we lost one game, we were bound to do so sooner or later, but it's better we lost it now because there are still lots of games to be played. the players have now tasted defeat and i expect a lot more concentration in the next games. this was a down to earth slap and i think it's gonna work. it was not something to make a drama out of.

serie b is tough, you can see that by the point difference between the first 6,7 clubs, we are gonna win most games 1:0, but who cares as long as we bag 3 points. no one expected us to cruise through serie b just like that.
FFS, this is laughable.

The players had many slaps in the face so far and what´s the result? Nothing.

They keep playing worse for each and everyone match.

I didn´t expect cruising through the Serie B, but I expected convincing performances and desire to get our of this shitty league.

Instead of that, we are falling further down and embarassing ourselves.

No other team has quality like Juventus and yet they have desire for playing and winning, unlike us...

Jul 2, 2006
His tactics are lame and he has a wrong choice of players on the field IMO. Of course, a part of blame is on the players and injuries too.

Elvin, what good job?

Struggling against Albinolefe, Arezzo, etc. is a good job?

This team is far the best in Serie B and it was proved before we got a penalty reduction.

After that the players were starting to take for granted that we will return to Serie A.

Since the November this is our recored: 4 wins, 3 draws and 1 defeat.

Add to that we always have at least 5-6 players injured.

And we are buying players for the next season while we are risking staying in Serie B.

Pathetic... :rolleyes:
risk of staying serie b impossible imo

This will be very important match for morale

There is no chance except Victory

Buffon

Zebina-Tudor-Kovac-Balzaretti

Camoranesi-Zanetti-Paro-Nedved(is he ready)

Bojinov-Del Piero

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
FFS, this is laughable.

I didn´t expect cruising through the Serie B, but I expected convincing performances and desire to get our of this shitty league.

No other team has quality like Juventus and yet they have desire for playing and winning, unlike us...
this is exaclty what i am saying , we dont have the coach who really can motivate the players to give 100% in every game , DD only sits on the bench and after the game say that he is not happy :p

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

FFS, this is laughable.

well we're not accustomed to playing for returning to serie a, the feeling is still sureal to most of our players, it's obvious they are not playing to their potential.

i expected exactly this, a tough battle with every game being a loseable one and every win a minimum one.

this our first defeat and first slap in the face, drawing a game can't be considered the same no matter how superior we are, or we think we are. this loss has surely shook us and i'm expecting a convincing win over cesena than back to tough games and 1:0 results.

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005

it's not about looseing that game, it's much on the way we lost we didn't have the spirit to win or even to equalise. at some times in the game i was wondering if that really was Juventus playing

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

it's not about looseing that game, it's much on the way we lost we didn't have the spirit to win or even to equalise. at some times in the game i was wondering if that really was Juventus playing
see my second reply to mark. it's a different juventus, one we're not accustomed to.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
:tup:

risk of staying serie b impossible imo

This will be very important match for morale

There is no chance except Victory

Buffon

Zebina-Tudor-Kovac-Balzaretti

Camoranesi-Zanetti-Paro-Nedved(is he ready)

Bojinov-Del Piero
Yeah, fool yourself.

:disagree:

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
What the hell will happen if we lose more than one match in this forum??

We're a football club, and we're prone to win or lose, because simply no club in the world can always win and never lose...

Stop acting as if we were humilated all the season...

Any club in Juventus' situation would have the same situation like now, and it's so natural for a club mostly of youngsters to decrease its morale during the winter transfer period because simply, the new management seems not talking with players like the past, and nobody of our youngsters feels the security in the club until this transfer period is over...

The players have to be given a chance to know what the hell is happeneing in the club...

And finally, I don't want to find execuses, but you can't humilate all the players just because of some poor results... Most of those players are doing an abnormal season and we reward them by insulting them and wanting to slap them!!!!!!

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Rebel, it´s all about performance, not about losing the match.

Deschamps has to calm the players down and motivate them.

We are planning a winning Serie A squad while we are stuck in Serie B, that´s the problem...

Peace...

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Rebel, it´s all about performance, not about losing the match.

Deschamps has to calm the players down and motivate them.

We are planning a winning Serie A squad while we are stuck in Serie B, that´s the problem...

Peace...
Mark,

Deschamps can't calm the players while Secco & Gigli don't tell him who'll stay and who'll leave of those players during this transfer window...

Of course, peace...

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Mark,

Deschamps can't calm the players while Secco & Gigli don't tell him who'll stay and who'll leave of those players during this transfer window...

Of course, peace...
But then again, Deschamps should pick the squad, not Secco and Gigli.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
But then again, Deschamps should pick the squad, not Secco and Gigli.
He had no other options...

Forget the Bojinov case because it was discussed before...

About choosing the primavera players who took part in the matches, I think it is a decision of both DD & Chiarenza knowing that Chiarenza knows his players and where they can fit more than DD...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)