Serie B: Juventus vs Cesena [01-16-2006] (25 Viewers)

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
the 3 teams i want promoted:

Juve..duh
Napoli... i've always liked them
Bari/Bologna... Bologna are a good team and would improve Serie A, but I have good friends that come from Bari so if they get promoted i'd go and see Juve.

Pinturrichio

Oct 30, 2006
i honestely can see juventus and bologna ending up top 2... and than in playofs with clubs like napoli, genoa, and also others like mantova and so on its also a question of luck ... id like to se bologna in serie a, they were really unlucku when the were relegated, losing the last 11 games it was unbeliable, than between Napoli and genoa dont know whom to chose, id like to see the derby genoa sampdoria in serie a again, thats one of the most fealt derbies in the whole worldd.. And i like seeing such games...

about the game tomorow hope we win ... lets be honest being among the top 3 before christmas seemed imposible in the begining of the season, but now we should start bulding a gap between us and the others, If we dont lose at bologna i think we can have an unbeteen season, which makes it 1 game lost in 2 whole seasons in serie a ( and we lost because of chimenti,i it was the 3-1 game against Milan)

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
the 3 teams i want promoted:

Juve..duh
Napoli... i've always liked them
Bari/Bologna... Bologna are a good team and would improve Serie A, but I have good friends that come from Bari so if they get promoted i'd go and see Juve.
For me, it's: -
  1. Juve
  2. Napoli
  3. Genoa

I suspect the promotion of these teams would improve the attendances & gate receipts in serie A next season.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
This match has be rescheduled until Tuesday January 16 at 20.45 local time.

Juve and Catania ties rescheduled Tuesday 19 December, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The rescheduled dates for Juventus’ Serie B match with Cesena and the top flight encounter between Catania and Empoli have been announced.

Juve’s meeting with Cesena at Turin’s Stadio Olimpico was called off just 30 minutes before kick-off on Friday evening after news that two Bianconeri youth team players had drowned in a tragic accident at the Vinovo training ground.

The tie was abandoned as a sign of respect for 17-year-olds Alessio Ferramosca and Riccardo Neri, but will now be played on Tuesday January 16 at 20.45 local time, 19.45 in the UK.

In Serie A, the Week 16 encounter Catania-Empoli was rained off on Sunday afternoon due to a thunderstorm that struck the Sicilian region.

The Lega Calcio has now confirmed it will be played on Wednesday January 24, 2007 with a 20.30 kick-off local time (19.30 UK).

Channel 4

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)