Serie B: Juventus vs Cesena [01-16-2006] (1 Viewer)

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
who the hell said they were'nt??? and if they were'nt what the hell are they doing in our training centre without supervision?? im sorry mate but if there in the training centre they are clearly training there, they were'nt bloody fishing were they??
2 Juve Berretti players were partying at the Vinovo lake and something happened and they drowned. :(

you see?

Vidocq

Sep 9, 2006
From juventus.com

Serie B Tim - 15 Dec 2006 - 9:00 PM

Juventus-Cesena: match postponed

Following a terrible accident suffered by Juventus, the game against Cesena has been postponed.

juvecento

Mar 25, 2004
Too bad, I get really worried when I saw the word "anegati" at Gazzetta. Too sad that they are dead. I think their parents will blame Juventus, and I understand them they will be really sad and angry. Lets see if this doesn't become a big problem for the club.

Too young

RIP

Kosta

The Eccentric
Jul 16, 2006
We have to wait for the club official statement or the police investigation statement, what exactly happened ... otherwise we can only presume how and what happened,and who is responsible

Rest in peace, Juventini

alex74

Oct 1, 2006
Juventus' Serie B clash with Cesena on Friday night has been postponed after a serious accident in which two young Juve players died.

The two 17-year-old players, Riccardo Meli and Alessio Ferramosca, drowned as they attempted to retrieve some footballs from a small pond near the club's sports centre in Turin.

The game was cancelled immediately as a Juventus spokesperson broke the tragic news.

"Tonight's game will not be contested, and the public is invited to hold on to their tickets," he said.

"A serious incident has hit our club. The sporting director, Alessio Secco, the management and the players all decided not to play the game, which will now be rescheduled for 2007."

Sep 13, 2006
they just updated the english version of teh site....though it's not too informative!
Since the players are only 17 years old, I don`t think that Juve are able to release too much details due to privacy / protection laws.

Even the Carabinieri`s statement didn`t write everything clear, beacuse they mentioned the players with the initials.... obviously being players its easy to find out who they were, but i think that official statements have to be careful what they write.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)